Heavy Metal degree

KDENISE977

https://www.ncn.ac.uk/search/CourseInfo.aspx?id=2175&rwndrnd=0.7440566302486826

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-22467155

Students will learn how to compose and perform heavy metal songs.

The course, which is due to start in September, will also include modules on the music business, the history of heavy metal and its role in films and video games.

In the students' second year, they will perform on tour at venues around the country.

Remove this before my husband quits his job and moves to England !

TYVM

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Students will learn how to compose and perform heavy metal songs.

"Now, class, one of the core tenets of metal is originality and creativity. There is no purer form of individual expression in music than heavy metal. Now, all together, repeat after me; "I am an individual and march only to the beat of my own drummer assuming he, or she, shows up for practice. I vow to not be part of some trend or fad or group-think sell out bullsh1t. I...state your name... "

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Now, class, one of the core tenets of metal is originality and creativity. There is no purer form of individual expression in music than heavy metal. Now, all together, repeat after me; "I am an individual and march only to the beat of my own drummer assuming he, or she, shows up for practice. I vow to not be part of some trend or fad or group-think sell out bullsh1t. I...state your name... "

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
"Now, class, one of the core tenets of metal is originality and creativity. There is no purer form of individual expression in music than heavy metal. Now, all together, repeat after me; "I am an individual and march only to the beat of my own double kick pedal assuming he, or she, shows up for practice. I vow to not be part of some trend or fad or group-think sell out bullsh1t. I...state your name... "

:drummer: