How Sad

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Only 32 years old.

UPDATE: Body Found in Lexington Park Parking Lot Identified | Southern Maryland News Net
Excerpt:
On May 12, 2013 at 1:44 P.M. police units responded to the Pegg Road Shell in Lexington Park for the report of a subject seated in a vehicle unresponsive. Upon arrival officers discovered a male inside the vehicle deceased. BCI was contacted, responded to the scene and assumed the investigation.

Yes, very sad. Baynet has updated the story, apparently no physical signs of trauma....

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I was there at that time. My giant card gives me $ off gas. :yay: 32 is too young. I wonder what happened. :shrug:

FED_UP

I passed by that spot twice, I was wondering what was happening, when I saw the yellow tape up I new it could not be good.

officeguy

Someone by this name with a matching age and an address in Mechanicsville has a prior for 'CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA' and a citation for 'minor in possession' listing the address as 'Pegg Rd' dating back to 98.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Someone by this name with a matching age and an address in Mechanicsville has a prior for 'CDS:pOSSESS-NOT MARIHUANA' and a citation for 'minor in possession' listing the address as 'Pegg Rd' dating back to 98.

That first case was in 2007 (heroin) https://www.thebaynet.com/News/inde...D/4447/comment_categoryID/4447-News/comment/Y, over 6 years ago and the 1998 case was an underage drinking case. The latest case was a traffic ticket which stated that he was Norfolk, VA resident. I'm not sure why any of these cases are relevant though.

officeguy

That first case was in 2007 (heroin) https://www.thebaynet.com/News/inde...D/4447/comment_categoryID/4447-News/comment/Y, over 6 years ago and the 1998 case was an underage drinking case. The latest case was a traffic ticket which stated that he was Norfolk, VA resident. I'm not sure why any of these cases are relevant though.

You think a history of involvement with heroine is not relevant in someone who is 32years old and is found dead sitting in a car ?

(assuming that it's the same guy)