#FreeJahar

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
From CotR:

Smitten teen girls stir up #FreeJahar mania for Boston Marathon bombings suspect

This love is terrifying.

Thousands of American teen girls are crushing on Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar “Jahar” Tsarnaev, 19 — and leading a social-media movement to exonerate him.

The swooning teens will not accept allegations that the bushy-haired college kid — whom they refer to by his nickname, “Jahar” — and his brother, Tamerlan, 26, killed three and maimed hundreds by setting off bombs at the April 15 race and killed an MIT police officer during the ensuing manhunt.

While some scrawl the hashtag “#FreeJahar” on their hands with markers, an 18-year-old in Topeka, Kansas, is going to the extreme — she wants the Dzhokhar’s words inked on her arm forever.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
This doesn’t surprise me coming from the American Idol generation, hell, they walk around with Che t-shirts and think he was some kind of freedom fighter. Their kids will be walking around with Osama t-shirts and think that Barry was one of the founding fathers, it just goes to show the level of morality and ethics those parents are teaching their children.

And here’s a scary thought, not only can they vote, they can reproduce too.

Foxhound

Finishing last
This doesn’t surprise me coming from the American Idol generation, hell, they walk around with Che t-shirts and think he was some kind of freedom fighter. Their kids will be walking around with Osama t-shirts and think that Barry was one of the founding fathers, it just goes to show the level of morality and ethics those parents are teaching their children.

And here’s a scary thought, not only can they vote, they can reproduce too.

Which brings us once again to Idiocracy! This no longer surprises me.