"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC

Misfit

Lawful neutral
‘SHIELD’ TV Show Set After ‘Avengers’; How Coulson Could Return

S.H.I.E.L.D. TV Series "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC by Joss Whedon with Clark Gregg | Avengers Director Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tanchareon

There has been plenty of speculation regarding the upcoming Joss Whedon S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series – specifically in regards to the show’s plot and whether or not well-known comic book characters will make an appearance; not to mention the question of how the series will be linked to the Marvel movie universe.

glhs837

Power with Control
How didnt he die? It's a freakin fictional universe, people die and come back all the time. What I find cooler is his reaction what was originally a throw away part in Iron Man leading a being a star in a TV series. His statements about how freaked out he was every time they told him he was in the next movie are cool.

glhs837

Power with Control
I thought it was well done, loved Lola. From what I read, the interaction with the movies is "We will help set up plotlines for the movies, and do cleanup from them", and their own stuff too. Contiuing plotlines, with the ability to just jump in, I suspect like X-Files, standalones and episodic mixed.

Also saw something about Samuel L Jackson saying that he wanted to a bit like Charlie from Charlies Angels, and that they plan on holding him to that.....

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Also saw something about Samuel L Jackson saying that he wanted to a bit like Charlie from Charlies Angels, and that they plan on holding him to that.....

I've had a hard time with Samuel L Jackson, this is the Nick Fury I know.

Attachments

• nickfury007.jpg
    nickfury007.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 85

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I've had a hard time with Samuel L Jackson, this is the Nick Fury I know.

Yeah that's the Nick Fury I remember also, but at least Samuel L Jackson can be a Badass MoFo. I think he fits just fine.

Much better then what coulda happened (the Hoff as Nick Fury :twitch:):

Attachments

• nick-fury-david-hasselhoff-lisa-rinna-dvd-marvel-comics-2913.jpg
    nick-fury-david-hasselhoff-lisa-rinna-dvd-marvel-comics-2913.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 91

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:ohwell:

I'm sure an average tv viewer who has only seen the movies would enjoy this show.

For all the hype it had ADD, had to constantly make movie references and it felt like they shoved the characters in fast fast fast instead of developing them at all.

I mean, I'm still going to give it a chance, but I doubt it will stay on the air more than a few seasons. They need enough time to launch Thor and Avengers II.

C

czygvtwkr

Yeah that's the Nick Fury I remember also, but at least Samuel L Jackson can be a Badass MoFo. I think he fits just fine.

Much better then what coulda happened (the Hoff as Nick Fury :twitch:):

Dont Hassle the Hoff!