The Week in Pictures, Umbrellagate Update

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
If the old weekly Life magazine had managed to hang on until the Internet arrived, it might have survived as an online summary, but fortunately they left the space open to Power Line. And things are happening so fast we almost need to go daily with this feature.

I’m guessing that the fury of Marines on seeing Obama’s appalling breach of Marine protocol will be lost on the media, but I suspect Obama is on a lot of dartboards at Marine base watering holes right now.
The Week in Pictures, Umbrellagate Update | Power Line

Our current Dear Leader loathes the military so much he demeans them every chance he gets.

Attachments

• 578x486xObama-Umbrella-2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6DCkMJNNxb.jpg
    578x486xObama-Umbrella-2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6DCkMJNNxb.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 91

mamatutu

mama to two
The Week in Pictures, Umbrellagate Update | Power Line

Our current Dear Leader loathes the military so much he demeans them every chance he gets.

I agree. He loathes the military because the military will keep him from becoming a dictator. The military is an obstacle that Obama will never be able to overcome. He can snub them, and throw his position around all he wants, but the military will never support him, if he goes off the rails to accomplish his attempt at a power grab to completely control America. So much for being Commander in Chief.

Also, the military that guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier all day and night, all year, never ending no matter what the weather, don't use umbrellas. The word loathe does not fully describe how I feel about our current president.

Last edited:

libby

I figured all presidents had umbrellas held for them when they were speaking at a podium. Not true? Or should it have been someone other than a Marine? I think Obama sucks, but I didn't think this was anything extraordinary.
I'd LOVE to be wrong on that point, though!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I figured all presidents had umbrellas held for them when they were speaking at a podium. Not true? Or should it have been someone other than a Marine? I think Obama sucks, but I didn't think this was anything extraordinary.

You missed the picture of Reagan in the other thread?

Attachments

• reagan umbrella.jpg
    reagan umbrella.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Oh Hell No!

What Freud might say about Obongo demanding a manly Marine hold his umbrella.

Freud called these manifest elements symbols - to which he ascribed constant meaning. The dream symbols are in his opinion more or less sexual.

And if you're not Freudian, there's Obongo's own reference to an umbrella in his manifesto.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Not true.

Attachments

• 969118_558053504217159_70868324_n.jpg
    969118_558053504217159_70868324_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 68