Obama approval rating unharmed by controversies

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"Even as his administration has faced intense scrutiny over a trio of controversies, President Obama’s approval rating hasn’t suffered, according to a new CNN/ORC International poll released Sunday.

Fifty-three percent of Americans said they approve of the job the president is doing, while 45 percent said they disapprove. That’s virtually unchanged from an early April survey in which Obama’s approval/disapproval split was 51 percent to 47 percent."

"More than seven in 10 Americans said the IRS actions were unacceptable; 55 percent said they believe the agency acted on it own, while 37 percent said it acted under the order of White House officials. The White House has said Obama did not learn of the episode until he read about it in news reports.

The good news for Obama is that 61 percent said they believe that what the president said about the IRS matter is mostly or completely true. "

"According to a Gallup poll released last week, interest in the IRS scandal and the controversy over Benghazi remains below average when it comes to major news stories. The findings mirrored a Pew Research Center survey which showed relatively few people are following the Benghazi controversy closely."

Attachments

• Obama_matrix.jpg
    Obama_matrix.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Isn't it a little too early to be taking a poll about Obama's approval rating, considering the latest controversy? I have to think the same people have been polled again, that thought Obama's running mate in the last election was Sarah Palin. I could be wrong. :shrug:

As far as the commentary pic nh posted here, it does not put Obama in the real world, or a good light, but makes him look like some science fiction character. I think that pic is a definite fail, and shows Obama for who he truly thinks he is. That he is someone that doesn't live in the real world; only the world of power and the elite that think they can change America/World as they choose. Fail again.

More thoughts. So, is/are nh/liberals saying that no matter what Obama does, it is ok? What if the children showed up on the WH doorstep, and asked questions? Why can't we come in and tour the WH? Would Obama say, 'just go play your video games, and you will see me, and don't worry I will take care of you because America as you know it, has become a fantasy'.

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It's awesome that the obamites don't care that he lies to them, spies on them and uses the IRS to punish anyone he doesn't like

MMDad

Lem Putt
The White House has said Obama did not learn of the episode until he read about it in news reports.

That should be shocking, but it fits right in line with the rest of his "leadership." If it isn't directly related to his golf game he is unaware.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I'll bet 90% of those polled have no idea what Benghazi, IRS, or AP are even about. Most people are clueless idiots.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
As long as Barry keeps giving out those welfare checks, Barry Phones, Section 8 housing, disability checks and all the other freebee's his supports couldn't care less what he does as long as they keep getting that free money.

Liberals only think of themselves and don't care about anything until it directly affects them, then you will hear them cry like a little girl who just lost her cell phone.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
President Obama’s approval rating hasn’t suffered,

That must be some potent Kool Aid those folks are drinking. It's only wrong/illegal/immoral when the other side does it.

Psst. The emperor has no clothes.

obama_the_emperor_has_no_clothes_bumper_sticker-p128746004695848414z74sk_400.jpg

nutz

And I'll bet 90% of those polled have no idea what Benghazi, IRS, or AP are even about. Most people are clueless idiots.

Is this one of those mall surveys ?? I would like to know how they come up with this crap and see the other undisclosed stuff (where, who, how and what) :popcorn:

The IRS scandal should be far from over. Mr. Miller was leaving anyway for a more lucrative position. There is an SES'er in the crowd that has been getting rather large performance bonuses. :whistle:

SamSpade

Bill Maher quipped that he didn't think it should be unusual for an agency that collects taxes should check out an anti-tax group.

I'm guessing that somehow he must think that is funny - I think he'd be horrified to think that it's ok for the government to investigate - and intimidate - an anti-government group.

Or that HE might be investigated for insulting the administration.