Nightmares about the Presidential Election

F

Filth08xXx

Who in here is having nighmares about the Presidential Election already?? I know I am...I hope Bush wins, even though I don't agree with him on EVERYTHING, he still is better than Kerry :barf: Anyways for the next 4 years of my life (thru highschool), I do not trust anyone leading our country except for George Bush himself. How do you others feel???? :dance:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I am writing in Vrai. I have decided it is the only way.

If that doesn't work, I am voting for Bush, but it does not scare me in any way, shape, or form. If Kerry gets elected, so be it. I will let him shoot himself in the foot the next four years, and we can then get an even stronger Republican president next go round. However, with such a strong Republican presence in Congress, I am not too concerned about Kerry getting enough leeway to really screw things up. You won't see a bunch of us complaing about some recount, denying the election, and whining like a bunch of babies over it. What will be, will be.

Just take a deep breath when you think it could be bad and realize the inertness of the "4th branch of government", the oppositional forces of congress, and the overall political system really prevents any drastic changes to our overall government environment.

Last edited:
F

Filth08xXx

Thanxx, I feel a bit more reassureed now :blushing: Usually I get flamed for this kind of sh!t lol

SmallTown

Football season!
I've said it many times before. It is so sad with the millions of republicans and democrats in this country, the best two they can come up with to run for president are dubya and kerry. What is even more puzzling is there wasn't much of a choice this time around for the republicans. But the dems... They have had several years to come up with someone and the best they could do is Kerry? sad sad sad. Yet another year of voting for the lesser evil, which currently is Bush.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by SmallTown
I've said it many times before. It is so sad with the millions of republicans and democrats in this country, the best two they can come up with to run for president are dubya and kerry. What is even more puzzling is there wasn't much of a choice this time around for the republicans. But the dems... They have had several years to come up with someone and the best they could do is Kerry? sad sad sad. Yet another year of voting for the lesser evil, which currently is Bush.

:yeahthat: I believe both candidates shouldn't be fit to be president that im willing to vote for Nader. However, something may change my mind come november to choose one or the other.

willie

Originally posted by BuddyLee
:yeahthat: I believe both candidates shouldn't be fit to be president that im willing to vote for Nader. However, something may change my mind come november to choose one or the other.
Think harder. Nader is a waste.....er...a wasted vote.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by SmallTown
Yet another year of voting for the lesser evil, which currently is Bush.

Wouldn't it be nice to vote for someone - and not against someone.

This year, I won't be voting for Bush. I'll merely be voting against Kerry.

And I'll also be voting to piss off Ted Kennedy. My guess is he's going to down a shot for every republican vote this year. :drunk:

Scorpion61

Unless things change between now and November, Im voting for Kerry. Im not at all happy with the Bush Administration. I agree Kerry might not be the best choice (I am an Edwards fan) but Im willing to give him a chance to repair the things Bush has broken.
Sad, but my vote will go against Bush more than for Kerry

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush. :banana:

I will be punching my ballot "for" George Bush this year, rather than "against" John Kerry (although even if W. wasn't running, I'd still vote against John Kerry).

I for one highly respect GW and most of the things for which he stands. I like having a president in the White House who I can honestly believe is telling things like they are, doesn't tell a bunch of lies to cover up scandals, isn't screwing interns, and who seems to be sincere in all of his actions, words, and promises. If you're going to say one thing about Bush, say this: he does what he says he's going to do and he sticks to his agenda. I just don't think you can say the same thing about John Kerry. At least I know what I'm going to get with W.

Long story short: I trust GW. Do I think there's been mistakes? Yeah. But there's not many politicians I can say that I trust and when I find one like this, I want to make sure he stays in office.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by FromTexas
I am writing in Vrai. I have decided it is the only way.
:diva:

I'm mostly voting FOR Bush - sorta kinda. To me, he's half a liberal so I can't stand behind him 100%. Like Sleuth said, he seems trustworthy and doesn't have his finger in the air, testing which way the wind is blowing.

Kerry is totally out of the question for me. I want someone who's strong on national security and that's not ANY Democrat that I'm aware of. Maybe Joe Lieberman but he lost his integrity in 2000 so he's out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Because thats the type of attitude that doesn't cause CHANGE.
And guess what!!! Neither will YOUR wasted vote!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:killingme

But I think you should definitely vote for Nader. In fact, I think you should get all your friends to vote for Nader, too! Is Nader even on the ballot in Maryland? I hope so! And I hope you have a raging success in getting at least...let me think....500,000 people to vote for him!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by vraiblonde
And guess what!!! Neither will YOUR wasted vote!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:killingme

But I think you should definitely vote for Nader. In fact, I think you should get all your friends to vote for Nader, too! Is Nader even on the ballot in Maryland? I hope so! And I hope you have a raging success in getting at least...let me think....500,000 people to vote for him!

:bunny: Stolen from Vrai