Obama denies role in government

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Andy Borowitz of the The New Yorker provides this somewhat fictitious account of our president’s reaction to the current series of scandals:

President Obama used his weekly radio address on Saturday to reassure the American people that he has “played no role whatsoever” in the U.S. government over the past four years.

“Right now, many of you are angry at the government, and no one is angrier than I am,” he said. “Quite frankly, I am glad that I have had no involvement in such an organization.”

The President’s outrage only increased, he said, when he “recently became aware of a part of that government called the Department of Justice.”
Obama denies role in government | Power Line

:killingme

mamatutu

mama to two
“Right now, many of you are angry at the government, and no one is angrier than I am,” he said. “Quite frankly, I am glad that I have had no involvement in such an organization.”

OMG! :faint: Obama wants us to buy that garbage? Why the hell is he President? Does he think he is like Queen Elizabeth, and just a figurehead? That is, absolutely, the dumbest thing I have heard come out of the mouth of a POTUS.