Fox Will Defend Rosen

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Fox News executive VP of news Michael Clemente released the following statement to TVNewser with regard to James Rosen being targeted by the Department of Justice.
“We are outraged to learn today that James Rosen was named a criminal co-conspirator for simply doing his job as a reporter. In fact, it is downright chilling. We will unequivocally defend his right to operate as a member of what up until now has always been a free press.”
Fox News: ‘We Will Unequivocally Defend’ Rosen Against ‘Chilling’ DOJ Investigation - TVNewser

At least Fox has the resources to fight Obama and his Chicago thugs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
did Rosen air some Obama Dirty Laundry ?

The Washington Post reported today that, in the course of a leak investigation of a State Department employee who allegedly provided Fox News’s James Rosen with classified information, the Obama Justice Department not only subpoenaed Rosen’s private e-mails but also said that Rosen was “an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the alleged crime.

People should NOT be passing Classified Documents

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This is even worse than the AP subpoena. Far worse. They obtained the warrants by claiming Rosen himself had engaged in criminal activities. The Department of Justice has quite literally labeled journalism as a crime.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
did Rosen air some Obama Dirty Laundry ?

People should NOT be passing Classified Documents

Classifications can run from generic 'Confidential' to 'Top Secret' with tickets. I've had all of the above. Only the later is an offense I'd be'd worried about. For the government to try to stop the press with these Nixonian tactics is crazy.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Classifications can run from generic 'Confidential' to 'Top Secret' with tickets. I've had all of the above. Only the later is an offense I'd be'd worried about. For the government to try to stop the press with these Nixonian tactics is crazy.

If they're trying to go after someone for leaking "Top Secret" material (if it's indeed Top Secret), that's one thing. In their warrant, they quite literally accused Rosen of committing an illegal act himself. That's frightening.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the massive amount of 'leaks' from any administration in the last 25 yrs is sickening

especially during the last Bush Administration - people with an AX to Grind

nothing earth shattering to leak, just political bull shi t

something to risk JAIL to leak ...

malfeasance in Military Contracting - the new tank is unsafe ..

so and so is passing secrets, his boss is covering for him​