Donk Senator uses Okla. tornado for anti-GOP Rant

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I can’t think of anything that doesn’t involve curse words to describe Whitehouse and his comments so I’ll just leave it at this.
Via Daily Caller:

While many Americans were tuned into news coverage of the massive damage from tornadoes ravaging the state of Oklahoma, Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse took to the Senate floor to rail against his Republican colleagues for denying the theory of anthropogenic global warming.

Whitehouse spent 15 minutes chastising GOP senators and justified his remarks by alluding to states that seek federal assistance in the wake of natural disasters.

“So, you may have a question for me,” Whitehouse said. “Why do you care?

Why do you, Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat of Rhode Island, care if we Republicans run off the climate cliff like a bunch of proverbial lemmings and disgrace ourselves? I’ll tell you why. We’re stuck in this together. We are stuck in this together. When cyclones tear up Oklahoma and hurricanes swamp Alabama and wildfires scorch Texas, you come to us, the rest of the country, for billions of dollars to recover. And the damage that your polluters and deniers are doing doesn’t just hit Oklahoma and Alabama and Texas. It hits Rhode Island with floods and storms. It hits Oregon with acidified seas, it hits Montana with dying forests. So, like it or not, we’re in this together.”
Democratic Sen. Whitehouse blames Republicans for tornado | The Daily Caller

Some folks are just azzwipes. Why is it that it seems to be always Donks though?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Classy: “Daily Show” Creator Says Oklahoma Tornado Meant For Conservatives…

As families and schoolchildren hunkered down in storm shelters to avoid a massive tornado today near Oklahoma City, a liberal “comedian” found time to use the disaster to attack conservatives.

The subtext of a tweet from “Daily Show” co-creator Lizz Winstead was clearly meant to insult the pro-life and family values people who live in the state of Oklahoma, one of the most Republican-oriented states in the nation.
This tornado is in Oklahoma so clearly it has been ordered to only target conservatives.
— Lizz Winstead (@lizzwinstead) May 20, 2013
“Daily Show†Creator Lizz Winstead: Oklahoma Tornado Meant for Conservatives | LifeNews.com

Way to go girl! Too bad a nuke isn't dropping on your $5 million mansion.

Vince

Tornadoes have been tearing up that part of the country for a long time and now, all of a sudden, it's the Republican's fault because they don't believe in Global warming. What an assh###.

dontknowwhy

Tornados in that belt ARE meant for conservatives. Nobody really thinks a snivellin azzed Liberal would have the inner strength ,human resolve, or moral inclination to come to the aid of their fellow man like Conservatives are bred for, during times of disaster like this, do they?

Hell, Liberals have to call in the Marines for assistance as soon as it starts to drizzle!!

tommyjo

Some folks are just azzwipes. Why is it that it seems to be always Donks though?

Obviously you are not paying attention.

Have you ever read or heard anything that comes out of Michelle Bachman's mouth (or anyone from the Tea Party for that matter)? Or Ron Paul? Or Mitch McConnell? Or Paul Ryan?

Have you ever read or heard anything spewed out by Limbaugh or Hannity or any of the mentally challenged folks on Fox?

To imply that D's have a corner on the marketplace for stupidity and ignorant commentary is just ridiculous.

MMDad

Lem Putt

Have you ever read or heard anything that comes out of Michelle Bachman's mouth (or anyone from the Tea Party for that matter)? Or Ron Paul? Or Mitch McConnell? Or Paul Ryan?

Have you ever read or heard anything spewed out by Limbaugh or Hannity or any of the mentally challenged folks on Fox?

To imply that D's have a corner on the marketplace for stupidity and ignorant commentary is just ridiculous.

That's stupid and ignorant. You're a Democrat, aren't you.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

I don't have to look any further than your posts here! A doctorate in your family??? Think not! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

SamSpade

Oh please. You haven't either.

MMDad

Lem Putt
These Gore worshippers are getting dumber and dumber. Turns out that US CO2 output is actually down. Not because we gave billions to companies like Solyndra, but because the free market shifted toward cheap, clean, and abundent natural gas. Chalk one up for capitalism.

NOAA recently reported that global temperatures have not risen at all since 1995, while global CO2 levels have risen 10%. There just isn't a corellation between CO2 levels and temperature. It does not exist. It is a fraud.

This tornado was not bad because of warmer air. This spring was cooler than average. This tornado was bad because the hot, humid gulf air slammed into unusually cold air in the midwest. The temperature differential is what causes violent storms.

The GW hysteria is in it's final gasps, and idiots like this senator are desperate to try to revive it. Too bad scientific data proves them wrong.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The GW hysteria is in it's final gasps, and idiots like this senator are desperate to try to revive it. Too bad scientific data proves them wrong.

:buddies:

While I enjoy the sentiment ...

... Climate Change Will never DIE, it is the Religion of the Progressives ....

..... like the Power of the Gov. to FIX Anything Broken [real or imagined]

GW8345

Not White House Approved

Obviously you haven’t been paying much attention to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barry Obama, Moochele Obama, Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Rosie O’Donnell, Steney Hoyer, Michael Bloomberg, Randy Rhodes, Alan Combs, Juan Williams, Mark Lamont Hill, Ed Shultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jay Carney, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Steven Miller, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Baher, and the entire staff of the Huffington Post/Democratic Underground/Daily Kos/MSNBC.

So yea, I would say the “D’s” have the corner marketplace for stupidity and ignorant commentary, they have so many outlets that it would damn near impossible for anyone else to break into the market.

Besides, who can unseat the king Joe Biden of all stupidity and ignorant commentary……..Jay Carney?

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I just posted last night (then later deleted) a thread putting forth the question would someone politicize this tornado and its devastation. We'll I can see that my ridiculously opinion of politicians is now going to go into the negative. I was thinking that it would have been someone from the administration saying something like "Mother Nature came through for us, we can work on our stories while the peasants are watching tornado coverage."

Somebody needs to go up to Sheldon Whitehouse (D) RI, rip out his larynx and play it like a kazoo while he watches.

Chris0nllyn

I agree with you, but you can go ahead and remove Ron Paul from your list.

Chris0nllyn

Obviously you haven’t been paying much attention to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barry Obama, Moochele Obama, Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Rosie O’Donnell, Steney Hoyer, Michael Bloomberg, Randy Rhodes, Alan Combs, Juan Williams, Mark Lamont Hill, Ed Shultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Jay Carney, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Steven Miller, Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Baher, and the entire staff of the Huffington Post/Democratic Underground/Daily Kos/MSNBC.

So yea, I would say the “D’s” have the corner marketplace for stupidity and ignorant commentary, they have so many outlets that it would damn near impossible for anyone else to break into the market.

Besides, who can unseat the king Joe Biden of all stupidity and ignorant commentary……..Jay Carney?

Oh please, you can't tell us that the Dems are the only majority saying stupid sh!t.

I'd say plenty of Repubs do the same thing.

Being partisan when it comes to commentary is just, well, being partisan.