Andy Kaufman is alive?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Andy Kaufman believers say he's alive and living in Albuquerque

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - It's an urban legend that's been around for decades: Actor and comedian Andy Kaufman didn't actually die, he faked his death as the ultimate prank.

Now that urban legend has resurfaced, with a small group of fans believing he's alive and living in Albuquerque.

Kaufman was considered by some as less of a comedian and more of a performance artist who wanted to make the audience question reality.

Some say, if anyone could pull off faking his own cancer death 29 years ago it would be Andy Kaufman.

“I do find it fascinating and I think there's a very strong possibility that this could be for real,” said Edgewood-based writer Jack Bristow.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Andy Kaufman believers say he's alive and living in Albuquerque

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - It's an urban legend that's been around for decades: Actor and comedian Andy Kaufman didn't actually die, he faked his death as the ultimate prank.

Now that urban legend has resurfaced, with a small group of fans believing he's alive and living in Albuquerque.

Kaufman was considered by some as less of a comedian and more of a performance artist who wanted to make the audience question reality.

Some say, if anyone could pull off faking his own cancer death 29 years ago it would be Andy Kaufman.

“I do find it fascinating and I think there's a very strong possibility that this could be for real,” said Edgewood-based writer Jack Bristow.

Thankyouverrymuch.....