You wanted the rights...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Am I understanding this case right ... two lesbians ... the eggs are used from one and implanted into another; the one who carried 'em has custody and the other one (the egg donor, essentially) who helped raise them and acted as any other co-parent would, doesn't have rights? :confused:

If that's the case, their gender doesn't have anything to do with this. Each is a parent to the children and should be afforded the same rights.

Sad for the kids. :frown:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tatercake
Am I understanding this case right ... two lesbians ... the eggs are used from one and implanted into another; the one who carried 'em has custody and the other one (the egg donor, essentially) who helped raise them and acted as any other co-parent would, doesn't have rights? :confused:

If that's the case, their gender doesn't have anything to do with this. Each is a parent to the children and should be afforded the same rights.

Sad for the kids. :frown:

:offtopic: but your AV reminds me of Fantasia from AI

OK....back to the Lesbians.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by FromTexas
Steven Spielberg movie he finished for Stanley Kubrick after Kubrick died. It explains why it is darker then the usual Spielberg.

I thought she meant "American Idol" :lol:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by tatercake
I thought she meant "American Idol" :lol:

Maybe she was. :shrug: It does remind me of something from AI though. Don't remember the name fantasia.

:lol: