Electric Bill

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I received my electric bill today and did a dance. $59.30...the apt is all electric (and small, only 1000 sq ft)

This is Delmarva Power and not SMECO. The average since January to mid April has been ~$140. This bill was from April 18th to May 17th. I've had windows open; the A/C on and sometimes heat. I do a lot of laundry and dish washing. I take a shower until the hot water runs out.

Crazy weather but I can appreciate this bill.

:dye::dye:

I just might buy a new pair of shoes.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I received my electric bill today and did a dance. $59.30...the apt is all electric (and small, only 1000 sq ft)

This is Delmarva Power and not SMECO. The average since January to mid April has been ~$140. This bill was from April 18th to May 17th. I've had windows open; the A/C on and sometimes heat. I do a lot of laundry and dish washing. I take a shower until the hot water runs out.

You should buy some black 4" heel knee high boots.

Last edited:

inkah

Ugh. My place is even smaller. And my bill is probably almost quadruple that!! Something ain't right :(

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:shrug:.....

my bill has been less than 90 bucks all fall, winter and spring..... summer will not be higher than 120/130....

out of 6 years... my bill has never been that far off from they previous years... and IF it was higher than the others months i know why.

glad things are going good for ya out there :love:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Mine was $99 which is a dramatic drop from the $330 that it was during the really cold snap.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
May bill was $68.36 (SMECO) for approx. 2300 sq. ft house all electric (central air/heat).

I'm on the even monthly payment program and have a $315.00 credit with Smeco. I love these guys. :yahoo:

May bill was $68.36 (SMECO) for approx. 2300 sq. ft house all electric (central air/heat).

I'm on the even monthly payment program and have a $315.00 credit with Smeco. I love these guys. :yahoo:
Did you forget to plug your house in? :eyebrow:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Did you forget to plug your house in? :eyebrow:
Well a few things to remember.....

• I live alone
  • I don't cook
  • I don't leave lights on
  • I have CFL's everywhere
  • I've had the heat-A/C off during the cool weather
  • I use cold water to wash clothes
  • I don't use heat on the clothes dryer
  • Only do laundry about every 1.5 weeks

• I live alone
  • I don't cook

Well heck, if KDENISE, let you wash your clothes at her house while you were bathing in her bath salts you could be off the grid...:clap:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Just wait until MOM's "wind farm tax" kicks in for you guyz on the wet side of the state.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

• I live alone
  • I don't cook

:buddies:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Maybe you have been getting "estimated" readings and this bill was down due to an "actual" reading.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

• I live alone
  • I don't cook
  • And most importantly I rely on the parents for nearly everything else and weasal off of friends and others for anything else I can squander, cause I am a putz!

:fixed:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Love my SMECO payment plan- from $399 to $133 for a 5,700sqft all electric 3 zone house. I even called them to make sure it was right. I guess I overpaid for a long time. I still haven't turned on the A/C but I'm sure I will when I get home tonight.