Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yes, Just because I wanted to vote in this poll

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Or just a giant douchbag?

Threatening WithRespect with physical violence:
As far as seeing how crazy you really are, if you want to resort to physical violence that’s your choice, be advised though, that you would just as sooner want to sand paper a Bobcat’s arse in a phone booth then to get violent with me.:coffee:

Threatening Sockgirl77 with physical violence
Socki, you couldn’t beat your way out of a wet paper bag.

And if you ever take a swing at me I will drop you like a bad habit, woman or no woman. The minute you threaten me you are no longer considered a woman in my eyes but threat and I will do everything in my power to eliminate that threat.

Are we clear on that?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Did no one look at the thread and see that she threatened him first?

He's a repeat offender of said action Vrai. NOBODY threatened HIM Directly with violence. However, HIS reaction more than once is to threaten female forumites with physical violence. Shows a trend/tendancy for him to have a serious issue...

I'm just gathering opinions on whether or not us forumites consider this an acceptable behavior...:angel:

sockgirl77

You implied that you were an angry woman, going to kick his ass. At least that's how it read. What did you actually mean to say?

It said that him STFU was easier than having his ass kicked by angry women. It did not say that I was going to kick his ass, nor did it say that WR was going to kick his ass. :smile:

Beta

Smile!
It said that him STFU was easier than having his ass kicked by angry women. It did not say that I was going to kick his ass, nor did it say that WR was going to kick his ass. :smile:

that's how i see it. anyone could have made the same observation and made your point, male or female.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Uh huh. That's not a very good dance around.

He didn't threaten you, either. He said *IF* you swung at him. That's a hypothetical, completely in your control.

You ladies make sure to put wings on your pantyliners, hear? Don't want to spot your iron drawers.

sockgirl77

Uh huh. That's not a very good dance around.

He didn't threaten you, either. He said *IF* you swung at him. That's a hypothetical, completely in your control.

You ladies make sure to put wings on your pantyliners, hear? Don't want to spot your iron drawers.

My drawers are made out of cotton. Iron would really hurt being wedged in my ass. :shrug: