Susan Rice - new job

NextJen

Raisin cane
President Barack Obama's top national security adviser Tom Donilon is resigning and will be replaced by U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice

PsyOps

Pixelated
Andrea Tantaros from Fox made a good point about this. It's a setup to get the GOP focused on not approving of her in order to claim the GOP is against women. Basically a distraction.

I think it's just plain a slap in the face from Obama to the GOP.

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Andrea Tantaros from Fox made a good point about this. It's a setup to get the GOP focused on not approving of her in order to claim the GOP is against women. Basically a distraction.

It worked.

Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) is on Erin Burnett's show saying that Susan Rice is 100% responsible for the Benghazi talking points. Erin Burnett showed him that Susan Rice wasn't involved in the discussions over the talking points and he just pivoted back to "this is about getting to the truth about Benghazi".

The other thing is, this takes the heat off Hillary Clinton again and, suddenly, Republicans are more focused on the Benghazi talking points than the IRS scandal.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Rice doesn't need confirmation. It's a blatant slap in the face to Republicans.

Who cares in all reality about Rice? Powers is an anti-semite that needs confirmation and is pigeonedholed into a position where she can only say what Obama tells her to.

Much to do about nothing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Rice doesn't need confirmation. It's a blatant slap in the face to Republicans.

Who cares in all reality about Rice? Powers is an anti-semite that needs confirmation and is pigeonedholed into a position where she can only say what Obama tells her to.

Much to do about nothing.

I was trying to be careful not to imply she needed confirmation by congress by saying "not approving of her", but I knew it would be hard for it not to be interpreted that way.

The one thing I do care about is how overt this administration is in saying, in no uncertain terms, you can't stop me and my fundamental transformation of America. They are not only overt about it, but they are arrogant and contemptuous about it.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I was trying to be careful not to imply she needed confirmation by congress by saying "not approving of her", but I knew it would be hard for it not to be interpreted that way.

The one thing I do care about is how overt this administration is in saying, in no uncertain terms, you can't stop me and my fundamental transformation of America. They are not only overt about it, but they are arrogant and contemptuous about it.

Totally agree. Obama has made it quite clear how he intends to 'transform' our country. His administration violates every law imaginable and in his mind, is accountable to no one but him. Congress and the Supreme Court are not relevant in his opinion.

I can only hope the Congress can stonewall this azz until we can retire him back to Indonesia.