HUGE Furniture YardSale/Fundraiser Sat. in Waldorf

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are having a HUGE yardsale/fundraiser on (postponed from 6/8 to 6/15 due to the bad weather from Andrea)

Saturday 6/15/2013

3860 Old Washington Road, Waldorf, MD 20602

10am-3pm

to Benefit Lisa's Ark Critter Rescue

Look for the signs and the "U" shaped driveway marked by the large pillars. On the front lawn we will have approx. 1/2 acre of items to sell!

We have so much stuff that this list is merely a partial list of items for sale:

3 large fish tanks with stands and accessories
2 tall bookcases
2 mid-size bookcases
3 occasional tables - antiques, but need refinishing
2 night stands
1 dresser
1 credenza
1 china cabinet
1 kitchen table with leaf
1 kitchen table with 2 chairs
3 end tables
1 computer desk with hutch
1 printer stand
1 sewing machine in cabinet (1960's)
1 sewing machine cabinet (1960's)
1 coffee table
1 record player in cabinet (Magnavox console I believe)
2 baker style Racks
1 large chrome shelving unit
1 baby swing
1 bouncy horse
1 play kitchen
1 changing table
1 umbrella stroller

We have way more than we can list. We will update the list as we inventory the items we have. At the last sale the buyers were very pleased with the low prices they paid for the furniture they bought. They had smiles on their faces - that's a good thing! Bring your truck or SUV!

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was over-ruled and the decision was made to postpone the sale from the 8th to the 15th weather permitting.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I posted the following on Craigs List which has a few more items listed in the description:

Sat Jun 15th HUGE Yard Sale/Fundraiser

Sat Jun 15th HUGE Yard Sale/Fundraiser (Waldorf, MD)

Old Washington Road at Smallwood Drive
Our Yard Sale/Fundraiser will benefit Lisa's Ark Critter Rescue:

Saturday June 15th - 10am to 3pm
3860 Old Washington Road, Waldorf
, MD 20602

Our sale will feature tons of vintage, used, and like new furniture items including end tables, bookcases of all sizes, several old Singer sewing machines (1960's), dressers (some with mirrors), desk/hutch, coffee tables, brand new solid wood headboard,, baby items like stroller, changing table, riding toys, horsey bounce, DVDs are only $2 (over 70 titles), bakers racks, and much more. We will have 1/2 acre of items for sale. We will have a "GUY" area that will include Harley collectable items for sale including a like new Size Small Harley Riding helmet. Everything is priced to sell - our last sale was successful due to our low prices!

We will also have a FREE section!

Look for our signs and the "U" shaped driveway with the LION concrete pillars.

If you'd like to donate items for our fundraiser, please stop be between 9am-Noon - THANKS!

This yard sale has been postponed from 6/8 to 6/15 due to the bad weather from Andrea.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
YUP we're doing it again! Sat. 6/29 9am-3pm

We're doing it again. Lots of great deals were had at the last sale, and this one will be the same. All of the money generated will be used for the spay/neuter of local cats and dogs that are available for adoption.

We will have a FREE section filled with many items (some new).

In the picture of the chrome stand, the top shelf is sitting at the bottom behind the stand because I'm too short to put it on the top of the stand for the picture - I'm 5' and the stand it taller than I can reach (7'? or maybe a more?).

Advertisement - Yard & Estate Sales in Southern Maryland

The more expensive items (only a few of those) are being noted with a price but the rest is basically priced very low - we don't want to pack up all this stuff to store it .... many housewares utensils are 25 cents each or 5 for $1. Glasses are 2 for $1, new in box picture frames are $1 each (nice quality not the cheap dollar store frames), knick knaks are priced very low to go!

We will have a couple more fish tanks with accessories among the items being sold tomorrow. We also have a Magnavox Console Stereo that still works! Get your old LP's out and reminisce. We hope to use it tomorrow to demonstrate that it works, if I can remember to bring some LP's. Movie DVD's with original cases only $2 (or 3 for $5).

Harley Motorcycle items memorabilia will be for sale. We also have a Harley Cannonball Size Small motorcycle helmet available for $75 (like new in original box and was originally $125).

Ice cold Deer Park bottled water and Coca Cola will be on hand for sale for $1 each. We have so much furniture i.e. bookcases of varying sizes, desk/hutch like new, dressers, night stands, a twin bed mattress/boxspring set - nice quality for only $30 (Seally, color: blue), and baker's style racks, chrome 7' tall stand, and so much more. Hope to have pictures to post later of more items.

Attachments

• DeskHutch1.jpg
    DeskHutch1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 120
  • chrome7footstand.jpg
    chrome7footstand.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 130