Tea Party Moment

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Of Truth.....

They don't want black people to vote. Or brown people. Or Asians. Or single women. Or college students. Or anyone under 30. Or Democrats. lol!

Attachments

• 130605-tea-party-republican-is-real-honest-with-you.jpg
    130605-tea-party-republican-is-real-honest-with-you.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
As usual boy, you just blindly copy and paste and don't bother to do any homework on the subject. I'm happy to fix your ignorance:

UPDATE: Dallas tea party activist responds to Democratic charge on comments about black voters | Trail Blazers Blog

I expressed a personal opinion about what the Republican Party “wants.” That was a mistake. I hold no position of authority within the Republican Party and it wasn’t my place to opine on behalf of the desires of the Republican Party.

“What I meant, and should have said, is that it is not, in my personal opinion, in the interests of the Republican Party to spend its own time and energy working to generally increase the number of Democratic voters at the polls, and at this point in time, nine of every ten African American voters cast their votes for the Democratic Party.

“That said, I’ve been very clear, time and time again, that the Republican Party absolutely must expand and build bridges into all communities. I reiterated that same opinion at the same meeting. For whatever reason, Rep. Veasey chose not to include that information in his email, but I look forward to opening a dialogue with Rep. Veasey on this issue.”

I know you libs are big on forgiving those who mis-speak and apologize............... well, except those on the right as is obvious by your ignorant post.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Of Truth.....

They don't want black people to vote. Or brown people. Or Asians. Or single women. Or college students. Or anyone under 30. Or Democrats. lol!

I don't mind if they vote (once), if they are alive and citizens. :lol:

Most of the time Donk voter fraud involves dead folk and non-citizens.

BOP

Of Truth.....

I don't want people who live in their mother's basements to vote.