Small Jet Crashes Near BWI

K

Kizzy

A small cargo plane crashes in Anne Arundel County on approach to Baltimore-Washington International Airport. An eyewitness says the plane is a small private jet that hit a pickup truck in a driveway in the 300 block of Ferndale Road, not far from Baltimore Washington International Airport.

- This is all Channel 8 news is reporting right now.

SmallTown

Football season!
I'm starting my private pilot training this weekend. First note in my notebook - Do not hit pickup trucks while landing.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I'm starting my private pilot training this weekend. First note in my notebook - Do not hit pickup trucks while landing.

Whereabouts are you doing it? I got mine with PRNFC---it's a great organization. Their ground school is very helpful.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by SmallTown

WTG :clap: Good luck with that. From what I'm hearing, the plane only had the pilot aboard and he was DOA, now this is all 3rd party unconfirmed information.

Earlier, there was some concern that the plane maybe coming in for the funeral of the state trooper but it seems that isn't the case. The funeral is today at 10 a.m., so the police cars have the black shrouds over the badge and tags.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Club'nBabySeals
Whereabouts are you doing it? I got mine with PRNFC---it's a great organization. Their ground school is very helpful.

I live in NoVa, and am taking the lessons at the manassas airport. I should have done it when I was down at pax, would have been A LOT cheaper!

Originally posted by SmallTown
I live in NoVa, and am taking the lessons at the manassas airport. I should have done it when I was down at pax, would have been A LOT cheaper!
If you need any charting questions answered, let me know. I make the FAA Visual Aeronautical charts.