20 examples of America going down the crapper

BOP

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/...how-america-is-rapidly-going-down-the-toilet/

Deep corruption is eating away at every level of American society like cancer. We can see this in our families, we can see this in our businesses, and we can especially see this in our government. We have the highest rate of divorce in the world, we have the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the world, we have the highest rate of obesity in world, and nobody has higher rates of cancer, heart disease and diabetes than we do. The suicide rate is soaring and our economy is falling apart. Meanwhile, our politicians seem absolutely clueless and we have piled up the biggest mountain of debt that the world has ever seen. Has America ever been in such bad shape before? The following are 20 examples of how America is rapidly going down the toilet…

#1 Why do so many members of the media have family members that work for the White House? Is this one of the reasons why the mainstream media is so soft on Obama? Just check out the following list which was recently compiled by the Washington Post…

mamatutu

mama to two
That is a stunning list; not very good news, to say the least. This was particularly shocking and sad:

#7 An illegal immigrant brutally raped and killed a 9-month-old girl in Richland, Washington recently, but you won’t hear anything about it from the big mainstream news networks because it might hurt the immigration bill being pushed through Congress.

How can we dare to hope that America will survive all of the crap in tact?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
We don't.

This nation will collapse under it's own bull#### within 50 years. Mark my words.

Shouldn't your prediction be memorialized in a more permanent medium? Like, maybe, spray paint on the courthouse walls?

Vince

We don't.

This nation will collapse under it's own bull#### within 50 years. Mark my words.
I have to agree. Unless we stop giving money away to everyone and actually use taxpayer money to pay off this debt, we're going down the tubes in a big hurry.

Toxick

Splat
Shouldn't your prediction be memorialized in a more permanent medium? Like, maybe, spray paint on the courthouse walls?

I think you may have me confused with someone else.

Although I have a laissez-faire, nay, an anarchist spirit, I do suffer from an annoying respect for the law and I follow it to the best of my ability - even the laws I find stupid and counterproductive.

That said, laws against vandalism are some of the ones I agree with.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Although I have a laissez-faire, nay, an anarchist spirit, I do suffer from an annoying respect for the law and I follow it to the best of my ability - even the laws I find stupid and counterproductive.

That said, laws against vandalism are some of the ones I agree with.

This is a good post. I lean pretty strong anarchist, but the rule of law is important. I mean, hey if one wants to spend time in a steel cage for their principles, then go for it. But making poor decisions on what you're willing to do for change is a dangerous proposition these days; it can get you taken out of action for years.

I believe absolutely in the individual right to private property.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I believe absolutely in the individual right to private property.

I caught a 60 minuets report some yrs ago, on some Anarchist Nut Jobs outside of Settle ... they kind of guys that follow the G # Summits and TRASH the City Hosting the meeting ....

these mouth breathers were living in a 'communal' house .... this one guy stated 'owning property was violence'

no one should be allowed to OWN Anything .....
EVERYTHING Should be Shared ....

I wonder if he 'shares' his GF out to his roomies

Hessian

At the core

"America is Great because America is good"...go ahead and find the source of this quote (from an outside viewpoint)

we have lost our moral fiber. People claim to believe in God but for the most part: they are Deists. (And selfishness results from that viewpoint)
They worship nature (OOOH Old growth treeeees! sob!)
They worship wall st.
They worship ghetto culture
They worship stars (both political & hollyweird).

So, we will pay more to protect ourselves, detain criminals, weapons, redistribution for the lazy, lie on tax forms, edumacation for the stupid, and slander/attack moral institutions-who are the ONLY ones that can lead us back to a proper way of living.

God has said there are consequences from turning away from ME,...and I see those consequences everywhere. Apparently this generation likes to be deceived.:whistle:

mamatutu

mama to two
"America is Great because America is good"...go ahead and find the source of this quote (from an outside viewpoint)

we have lost our moral fiber. People claim to believe in God but for the most part: they are Deists. (And selfishness results from that viewpoint)
They worship nature (OOOH Old growth treeeees! sob!)
They worship wall st.
They worship ghetto culture
They worship stars (both political & hollyweird).

So, we will pay more to protect ourselves, detain criminals, weapons, redistribution for the lazy, lie on tax forms, edumacation for the stupid, and slander/attack moral institutions-who are the ONLY ones that can lead us back to a proper way of living.

God has said there are consequences from turning away from ME,...and I see those consequences everywhere. Apparently this generation likes to be deceived.:whistle:

I like what you said. I think it started with the hippie generation, and has gone down hill since then; not to mention indoctrination that has been going on for 50 years, at least. I talked to my brother at length today, and the conclusion was that Americans became so comfortable in their way of life, and the Constitution, that we never saw it coming. This has been in the works for a long time, and it might be too late. As far as God, the wrong one(s) are being worshiped, and we are facing many lies that we have to work through. I like to think that because Roman Emperor Constantine saw the light, then there is still hope for us all. (the Coliseum, the lions, and murder, and all) God Bless America, and God bless us all, and all who are true of heart, and just want to live in peace, and thrive, without an agenda, or having to support half the World. I have hope that goodness will prevail; what else can we do? I do know I will not succumb, but will fight the chaos that is being reigned down on us.

Hessian

Perhaps one approach...

would be to awaken people to what we have already lost in less than one generation.

We have been buried by regulations, swarmed by lawyers, over-inspected by bureaucrats, eyed/prodded at every airport and robbed at every hospital.

We have queers being called "brave" and soldiers called terrorists (by our secretary of state!) We have Uncle Sam playing "daddy" for MILLIONS of unwed mothers, while their "baby-daddy" is chasing the next ho. (and this is considered normal.

ABC (owns disney) and can't stop producing shows praising queers.

A president who has openly pointed out how the constitution is inadequate to support redistribution.

We have 12,000,000++ illegal aliens swarming over us and the Dem party (and a number of Republicans) want MORE.

Education standards that distance themselves from Western culture, law, justice, history, philosophy....and praise the camel crap of islam.

And, our veterans are getting buried at over 600/day...to a tape recorder playing taps. That generation can't do any more for us,...the next in line allowed this budding filth to be planted, and we...aren't strong enough to reverse this.

God, and God alone.

mamatutu

mama to two
would be to awaken people to what we have already lost in less than one generation.

We have been buried by regulations, swarmed by lawyers, over-inspected by bureaucrats, eyed/prodded at every airport and robbed at every hospital.

We have queers being called "brave" and soldiers called terrorists (by our secretary of state!) We have Uncle Sam playing "daddy" for MILLIONS of unwed mothers, while their "baby-daddy" is chasing the next ho. (and this is considered normal.

ABC (owns disney) and can't stop producing shows praising queers.

A president who has openly pointed out how the constitution is inadequate to support redistribution.

We have 12,000,000++ illegal aliens swarming over us and the Dem party (and a number of Republicans) want MORE.

Education standards that distance themselves from Western culture, law, justice, history, philosophy....and praise the camel crap of islam.

And, our veterans are getting buried at over 600/day...to a tape recorder playing taps. That generation can't do any more for us,...the next in line allowed this budding filth to be planted, and we...aren't strong enough to reverse this.

God, and God alone.

Can we God Bless God, or is that considered blasphemous? We are in His hands now. Or, we could take it into our own hands, as in revolution. I would say that our government is in a revolution against the Constitution, and everything that America stands for. Is that going to be allowed to happen? If America is changed to a new ideology/government/regime, then, it will mean that every military member that has died for America since April 19, 1775, will have died in vain. If we lose our freedom; all is lost.

Last edited:

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
these mouth breathers were living in a 'communal' house .... this one guy stated 'owning property was violence'

no one should be allowed to OWN Anything .....
EVERYTHING Should be Shared ....

I wonder if he 'shares' his GF out to his roomies

Sure, there are different flavors of anarchy just as there are different flavors of capitalism. Some eschew all private property. I will also point out that possessions are not the same as property in some flavors of Anarchy. I'd expect you to know the difference.

SamSpade

I like what you said. I think it started with the hippie generation,

Probably before that - it started with becoming an affluent nation.

As a general rule, people do not work harder than they have to, do not strive for things when they don't need to and tend not to appreciate things that are simply given to them rather than earned.

In one of my history courses in college, it was observed that big religious revivals were usually followed by a generation of lackluster spirituality - only for it to "revive" again after yet another generation or two. The enlightenment so eagerly striven for was handed to a generation that didn't work for it.

This goes for freedom, rights, privilege, wealth - a generation works very hard to get it, and the next generation or two doesn't appreciate it.

After WW2, this nation enjoyed an incredible amount of prosperity - so much so that by the time we reached the 60's, we had a whole generation of youth who really had very little idea what it was like to live under the threat of war or of nationwide economic disaster. Each generation since - including my own - has become increasingly lazy and apathetic. I think we've largely lost the spirit that made this country great. We only tend to see it emerge in times of national emergency.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sure, there are different flavors of anarchy just as there are different flavors of capitalism. Some eschew all private property. I will also point out that possessions are not the same as property in some flavors of Anarchy. I'd expect you to know the difference.

Sorry No ......
..... I have NOT Studied Anarchist's
[people that want NO Gov]

sure I want to be left alone - we need a sheriff and someone to provide for he common defense ..... but certainly not the millions of Federal Laws and Rules we now have