Why?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why does it always rain when I have something planned and want my hair to look cute???

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm thankful it's just rain with no wind, then I'd have to do another "To all you folks" tread.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Because you refuse to visit the place where you`ll have no problems with that, & a heck of a lot less daily stress. & someone that can help you with your niteschool w/eva. Howeva with your huge focus on this site you think it cannot be done better elsewhere. Sponsors are abundant, & if you`ve noticed a whole lotta new industry/businesses etc in Mobile & Baldwin counties. Now that draws new people to locate there, & a local social website to attract them can bring much more bux too.

Airbus just for example, let alone all that support the industry. Not even mentioning all the non-directly related businesses. Think about it.

I`ll delete this soon enough, k..was justa thought.but knowin you imo you`re way too unfocused of newer business ventures. Knowing someone can alleviate all the bs obstacles. Anyhow, have a nice afternoon, class & evenin.

:love:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Why does it always rain when I have something planned and want my hair to look cute???

Murphy's Law.

I have nowhere to go tonight and I'm having a great hair day. :lol: (first time in months) I even went out in the rain to check the mail and the hair went right back to "perfect".

Face it, you can never look bad. Oh, and I would almost kill to have half the hair you do.

I'm thankful it's just rain with no wind, then I'd have to do another "To all you folks" tread.

I hope you were kidding. I tried to leave the office about 4, and the wind with the rain was ferocious. Rain was sideways.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I hope you were kidding. I tried to leave the office about 4, and the wind with the rain was ferocious. Rain was sideways.

No wind at all over here, I could waterski on the river right now it's so flat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A buddy of mine just called and he rode his motorcycle to work today - to Dahlgren - because he didn't realize it was going to do this. Imagine coming over that bridge on a bike in this mess.