"... Month" Question

goughrmak

Just found out that June is LGBT Pride month.

Can we establish an official "Caucasian Male Appreciation Month"? It seems like EVERY other "group" has special time that they are recognized. I do NOT understand this. I have NOTHING against any "group", but why to we need to have special times to recognize them? Why can't we just all live our lives?

Beta

Smile!
the white man oppresses everyone else in this country. Actually, the WASP is the one that oppresses everyone. all of the other groups get recognition because they need something to be happy about since they're oppressed.

So I'm sorry Caucasian Male, but if you're a WASP then you're out of luck. If you're not, there might be something already out there to honor you and make you feel special and less-oppressed.

Hank

my war
Just found out that June is LGBT Pride month.

Can we establish an official "Caucasian Male Appreciation Month"? It seems like EVERY other "group" has special time that they are recognized. I do NOT understand this. I have NOTHING against any "group", but why to we need to have special times to recognize them? Why can't we just all live our lives?

Who is forcing you to recognize it? It's not like it's a national holiday....

C

czygvtwkr

How about a fatty appreciation month, or even a week. us lardasses get discriminated against all the time.

Beta

Smile!
How about a fatty appreciation month, or even a week. us lardasses get discriminated against all the time.

Good point. Since obesity was just declared a disease (based on some other thread) I think that means we need an obesity awareness week/month.