Ze Plan

B

Bruzilla

This plan sounds like the movie "Memphis Belle" to me. That movie had no relation to historical fact other than the fact that it was about the Belle's last mission. The movie makers took all of the worst tales told about bombing missions and crammed them into one nice, neat, package. This alledged "plan" reads the same way... take a lot of unrelated, unlikely, and unuseable ideas, most of which are incompatiable with each other, and develop a workable theory out of them.

If this plan were valid, what would be the end objective of the Democrats? If all of the plan's goals were met, what would be the outcome? The British learned what happens when you overtax the rich (they move to countries where the taxes are lower) and we all know what happens when you overtax corporations. So how are you going to control voters when the rich are living in Argentina and the companies are all overseas? There is no free medical care, day care, or any care if there's no money, and Bortz's plan ultimately reads "NO MONEY."

I would agree that the Dems have made a supreme effort to hold voters allegiance based on welfare and social security payments, and I would even concede that Hillarycare was an attempt at holding more, but I think that incorporating all of these unrelated schemes into a master plan is a bit much... even for me.