• Tegu1.jpg
    Tegu1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Tegu2.jpg
    Tegu2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 470

pebbles

That is a very handsome Tegu.

He originally bought him to breed with his black & white female tegu (I think he was hoping for a peach?) but then she passed away. So now we need to make room for the baby & it doesn't look like he is going to have the time for him so we are down-sizing. I know next to nothing about reptiles, it's his thing!

ZARA

If I were into Tegu's I would take him. But I'm a Dragon person myself.

Good Luck and I hope you find him a good home.

ZARA

Thanks, you wouldn't be interested in a pair of Madagascar Giant Geckos would you?

Sorry :( I don't think they would survive breeding with dragons... (lol)

I don't even know anyone in this state that keeps geckos. I'm the only reptile keeper in my social circle.

pebbles

Sorry :( I don't think they would survive breeding with dragons... (lol)

I don't even know anyone in this state that keeps geckos. I'm the only reptile keeper in my social circle.

He bought them at the Repticon show in Baltimore. I was ready to kill him!

We have 3 regular geckos he purchased from Petco, hopefully they make out ok.

ZARA

He bought them at the Repticon show in Baltimore. I was ready to kill him!

This is how my husband feels about me sometimes!

I went to Florida on vacation last year and got to spend some time with my best friend. She and I were driving around and saw a pet store. We LOVE going to pet stores. So we stopped and went in and they had the most adorable bearded dragon. I HAD to have him. So I bought him. 110.00. Then I had to ship him home, overnight mail. 130.00. My husband was ok with the 110.00- he understands how valuable the dragon is and how important clean blood lines are. He almost chit bricks when he saw what it cost to ship Helios home! His exact words were, "You better be DAMN GLAD I LOVE YOU!" *Yes dear. I am. I will make it up to you later. :buttkiss:*

I can give a friend of mine a call and ask if mixed breeds get along if you need. He is a breeder and has amazing geckos. He would be able to answer better than I could.

Roman

I'm amazed at how much the Tegu looks like a Monitor. He is beautiful, and like Zara said, I am an Iguana person. Good luck re-homing him. You should have no problem.

pebbles

This guy is still for sale.....he really needs to go, we are making room for our new baby. She will be here in less than 4 weeks!