Under the Doom

Bay_Kat

Tropical
They say the 1st 5 episodes are based on the book and after that, it will become a new story line.

That should be interesting. I'll watch the first few, then my ADHD will kick in or I'll forget it's on. Seems like this always happens with shows I want to see. I DVR them and never get around to watching. We don't get many rainy or cold days, which is usually when I would watch saved stuff.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That should be interesting. I'll watch the first few, then my ADHD will kick in or I'll forget it's on. Seems like this always happens with shows I want to see. I DVR them and never get around to watching. We don't get many rainy or cold days, which is usually when I would watch saved stuff.

I watch very little TV anyway but I have been looking forward to seeing this... well, that is a lie, if I turn on the ID channel, it is like my ass becomes cemented to the sofa :ohwell: I have to turn it off real fast between shows so I don't get sucked into another one.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I watch very little TV anyway but I have been looking forward to seeing this... well, that is a lie, if I turn on the ID channel, it is like my ass becomes cemented to the sofa :ohwell: I have to turn it off real fast between shows so I don't get sucked into another one.

I love that channel. When hubby left in May, I called the cable company and switched back to basic cable just because of that time vampire. We'd spend hours watching show after show, even if we had to go somewhere, I'd say let's go before the next show starts, hours later, we're still there watching.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I love that channel. When hubby left in May, I called the cable company and switched back to basic cable just because of that time vampire. We'd spend hours watching show after show, even if we had to go somewhere, I'd say let's go before the next show starts, hours later, we're still there watching.

I get like that with HGTV & DIY.

mudpuddle

I liked the show. Read some of the book--thought it was super boring, but the show was much better.
I read on here that someone wrote the first 5 episodes will follow the book and then the rest of it wont...that's great news! Now I will really look forward to it!!!

nomoney

crap! totally forgot to dvr this!!! Anyone know if its re-running anywhere? I don't want to sign up for Hulu just for one episode.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
crap! totally forgot to dvr this!!! Anyone know if its re-running anywhere? I don't want to sign up for Hulu just for one episode.

I'm sure its on primewire or 1channel or whatever that site is called

Might also be on cbs.com

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Best quote from last night's episode...

Joe: “What if the government built this thing?”
Barbie: “I doubt it.”
Joe: “Why?”
Barbie: “Because it works.”

I know I giggled....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~