rraley

Pete

Repete
Now you are one liberal I don't mind reading. Please don't turn into one of the liberal gomers who frequent this board to drop bombs then hide and snicker.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
Now you are one liberal I don't mind reading. Please don't turn into one of the liberal gomers who frequent this board to drop bombs then hide and snicker.
He is also very talented and a great guy! Just thought I'd add my 2 cents. :biggrin:

rraley

Thank you for the kind words...I always find that it is more productive to attract bees with honey rather than vinegar. Too many people in our nation try to out-nasty the other side but I am not about that. Doing that is ignorant and too often does not recognize the truth. And trust me Pete I am not the kind to just come in and drop some bombs and then leave: not my style.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll add, for the record, that rraley is the only liberal who's ever come on here that's actually made me think. The rest are tards.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'll add, for the record, that rraley is the only liberal who's ever come on here that's actually made me think. The rest are tards.
ditto

rraley

Originally posted by vraiblonde

I am glad that my posts make you guys think. I have always believed that the purpose of political debate is not necessarily to show that your side is right or wrong, but rather to have others reconsider their own positions. When this is our goal, people tend not to have knee-jerk ideological reactions to things that they hear.

I would also like to add that many of you here also provide quite articulate arguments for the conservative viewpoint.