Ima go kill a white boy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘IF ZIMMERMAN GET OFF, IMA GO KILL A WHITE BOY’: TRAYVON MARTIN SUPPORTERS MAKE SHOCKING THREATS AHEAD OF VERDICT

As the murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

Twitter has been buzzing with death threats against Zimmerman (and random white people…and for the truly ambitious, an “hispanic/white” person) if the verdict isn’t guilty as charged in the murder trial in which Zimmerman is pleading self-defense in his fatal shooting of Martin.

skins77

Yet they were cheering in the streets when o.j got away with murder. What a double standard. Doesn't surprise me

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So far on the local news since last night I've heard of two males being shot in two different locations in Florida, now each time I hear this, I'm going to think of this article.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This isn't racist at all. When you say things like this it makes you no better than the "racist" black folks you despise so much.

I have to disagree with you on that. Wanting Zimmerman to have justice by being found not guilty is nowhere as racist as the actions of those who protested him into an indictment.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This isn't racist at all. When you say things like this it makes you no better than the "racist" black folks you despise so much.

It should be noted your lack of condemnation of those that are throwing death threats towards Zimmerman and white people.

Your selective outrage could be interpreted as racist.

Do you see a difference between harboring hate towards others - for any reason - and voicing your intent to kill someone for the same reasons?

bcp

In My Opinion

I see a different reason for his response.
I also see you took the bait.

Great post Freedom Fan.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Another reason Md doesn't want to issue CCW permits, they would rather have 1 person killed in an attack than have 3 attackers killed while someone protects themselves .... you go anti gunners!

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'd like it if Zimmerman is found innocent. I would enjoy watching the darkies get all chimpy.

I’d like it if people were interested in the truth come out and proper application of the law. You’re entitled to think and feel what you want. I don’t care if you like what I have to say, but your comments are racist. I think comments like yours, and wishing for things that may not be consistent with the facts, only serves to show your bigotry and desire to play the same game people like Sharpton play – pin one side against the other.

You’ve taken sides based on race rather than a desire for the truth.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
I could be wrong, but I'm thinking FF's post was an obvious troll.

:fishedin:

He was just fishing to point out the hypocrisy of many here.

Those taking pretend offense at the word Darky have seemingly failed to find offense at the overuse of slurs directed toward whites here, as a matter of fact, some of those same people that find offense in darky, have actually joined in with the white directed racial slurs. They find it amusing.

however, in order to comply with liberal PC rules, they must act offended in order to maintain their false non racist status.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
He was just fishing to point out the hypocrisy of many here.

Those taking pretend offense at the word Darky have seemingly failed to find offense at the overuse of slurs directed toward whites here, as a matter of fact, some of those same people that find offense in darky, have actually joined in with the white directed racial slurs. They find it amusing.

however, in order to comply with liberal PC rules, they must act offended in order to maintain their false non racist status.

Thank you, bcp (and Toxic).

I am glad to see subtlety is not lost on everyone.