Russian Security Forces at Mass Events in the USA

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US Events

FEMA signs deal with Russian Emergency Situations Ministry to “exchange experts”

As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “security at mass events” in the United States, a scenario that won’t sit well with Americans wary of foreign assets operating on US soil.

According to a press release by the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense and Emergencies, US and Russian officials met on June 25 at the 17th Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations.

In addition to agreeing with FEMA to “exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters,” the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry will also be providing “security at mass events” in the United States.

This suggests that events designated as “National Special Security Events” by the Department of Homeland Security, which include the Super Bowl, international summits such as the G8 and presidential inaugurations, will now rely partly on Russian authorities to provide security.

bcp

In My Opinion
You know, not too many years ago I would have been one that this did not sit well with,
however,, considering that we have a "president" that refuses to consider protecting American citizens on their own soil, I think it is great that other countries are willing to step in and help.

I personally would feel much safer looking at Russian security than to see U.S security with their hands tied by political correctness.

Chris0nllyn

I personally would feel much safer looking at Russian security than to see U.S security with their hands tied by political correctness.

That made me think of something.

Would these Russia "experts" be bound by our constitution, or their own set of "Russian Justice" rules?

bcp

In My Opinion
That made me think of something.

Would these Russia "experts" be bound by our constitution, or their own set of "Russian Justice" rules?

Yes, and yes.

But I would prefer that the Isralies provided our security, they are the best in the world for such things.

C

czygvtwkr

Look up what happened when the Rolling Stones hired the Hells Angels for security work for a concert.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Only an idiot would invite armed foreign military to conduct operations in our country.

.... or someone that wants a military force not bound by our laws

RPMDAD

You mean like the Idiot In Charge, oh me bad you mean the CINC, the POTUS. Sure doesn't sound good to me, sharing resources for disasters is one thing inviting armed foreign nationals in to control your population, not so much.

bcp

In My Opinion
Only an idiot would invite armed foreign military to conduct operations in our country.

.... or someone that wants a military force not bound by our laws

Wonder if they feel the same about us over seas, or in South Korea

Sometimes, when a country is under duress, it becomes acceptable for other countries to step in and help.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Wonder if they feel the same about us over seas, or in South Korea

Sometimes, when a country is under duress, it becomes acceptable for other countries to step in and help.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and faster to ask the Mexican army to provide security for our emergency response situations?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm skeptical about the details in these reports

I am as well, we know the UN has some management 'rights' to World Heritage Sites [no I really don't know what rights exactly]

but this is why I posted it for discussion

MarieB

From the original source

"The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the USA Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are going to exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters. This is provided by a protocol of the fourth meeting of the U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations and seventeenth meeting of Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations, which took place in Washington on 25 June."

Somehow became

Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US Events"

Saying this is a stretch is an understatement. Yay again infowars :whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion
Wouldn't it be cheaper and faster to ask the Mexican army to provide security for our emergency response situations?

If not for the fact that the Mexican army is already moving in and is about to be made citizens..
only problem is that they are here to take over our country.

they are obamas little helpers.