Michelle Obama Tired of Living in a 'Prison'

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Comes now Michelle Obama to the "African First Ladies Summit" in Tanzania -- I kid you not -- where she opined as to how she lives in a "prison." (Story here.) Presumably she refers not only to the role which got her to the "summit," but also to that residence-in-lockdown known 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Oh, she soothed the wounds of her nominal fellow Americans back home -- you know, that's us, the ones who can't afford hundred-million-dollar whirlwind vacations -- when she removed her thumb from our eye and added a little salve by relieving herself of the further observations that it's a "really nice" prison, and that "[y]ou can't complain."

Sure sounds like a complaint to me. After all, we forced her husband to run for office, twice. Her clearly prepped lines were a staged insult, a backhand denunciation, a lamentation that she doesn't have even more. More what? I guess she'd like to have some "freedom" -- to spread her wings and enjoy all that conspicuous stardom -- without all that icky security that accompanies her every move. You know: just breathe a little. It's so hard to do, what with Air Force One; the rolling fortress limousine known as the "Beast"; all those Secret Service guys with their martial arts and high-tech weaponry hanging around protecting the besieged Obamas everyplace they go; and so much other plain bother.

This is a favorite technique of the Obamas: to denounce, demean, and disdain -- preening, by praising with faint damnation -- while enjoying privilege and opulence others can only dream of.

Mrs. Obama, I'll let you in on a little secret: your husband has a get-out-of-jail-free card for you. He can resign any time he likes

Read more: Blog: Michelle Obama Tired of Living in a 'Prison'
Awww, poor Moochelle!

I don't need a $100 million vacay. Most just want a job!!!!

Let your husband resign and grant you freedom girl!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is unfair.

Michelle is a teacher. She has taught us all what it feels like to be ashamed of our nation. Not just the concept but, to actually feel it. That's not easy to do one on one let alone an entire nation.

We should say thank you and be on our way.

:buddies:

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Attachments

• tweet.jpg
    tweet.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 36