Jihadists Execute Sisters and Mother for Dancing i

bcp

In My Opinion
Everyone on the left understand that if a woman is caught dancing, she is a common whore and deserves to die.

I dont know why you cant see this.

Hessian

Sort of...speechless.

*questions:
Why do Muslim women here...shrug their shoulders at this & still scurry in their burkhas behind their robed overbearing men?...Brainwashing?

Why do Liberals call for all-out war against...Christianity while playing mute regarding this massacre?

Why did our government invite THOUSANDS of Somalis to Georgia & Maine...and Buffalo,...and Minnesota--when we knew that 20%+ of their Men are openly supporting Jihad (see polls if you don't believe me)...AND PAY for all their needs (while some dreamed of returning to sh*tland to wage war against...refugee workers.)

Why did we bend over backward to defend muslims in the Balkans and attack Christian forces?

Why does the kenyan bend WAY over bowing to a Saudi King?

Why is an airport building a purification chapel for traveling ragheads using FEDERAL funds?

Why were tax $$ spent rebuilding mosques in foreign countries...but not Christian churches in say,...Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya, Iraq?

The answers do NOT rest in ignorance, or oversight,...they lie in an overt attempt to spread islam...and dismantle Christianity-The ultimate goal. Stalin, Hitler, Mao..would be very impressed by our punk in the WH.

bcp

In My Opinion
*questions:
Why do Muslim women here...shrug their shoulders at this & still scurry in their burkhas behind their robed overbearing men?...Brainwashing?

Why do Liberals call for all-out war against...Christianity while playing mute regarding this massacre?

Why did our government invite THOUSANDS of Somalis to Georgia & Maine...and Buffalo,...and Minnesota--when we knew that 20%+ of their Men are openly supporting Jihad (see polls if you don't believe me)...AND PAY for all their needs (while some dreamed of returning to sh*tland to wage war against...refugee workers.)

Why did we bend over backward to defend muslims in the Balkans and attack Christian forces?

Why does the kenyan bend WAY over bowing to a Saudi King?

Why is an airport building a purification chapel for traveling ragheads using FEDERAL funds?

Why were tax $$ spent rebuilding mosques in foreign countries...but not Christian churches in say,...Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya, Iraq?

The answers do NOT rest in ignorance, or oversight,...they lie in an overt attempt to spread islam...and dismantle Christianity-The ultimate goal. Stalin, Hitler, Mao..would be very impressed by our punk in the WH.

You have seen obamas wife, and for what its worth, you have gazed upon the faces of liberal woman. (think pelosi and madcow)
if that is what you were going to look at due to your anti american desires, wouldnt you want to find a way to make them legally cover their faces?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I think the operative phrase in this headline is 'in the rain.' Dem Muslimb mens gets all hot 'n bothered at the sight of a wet burqua.

mamatutu

mama to two
I think the operative phrase in this headline is 'in the rain.' Dem Muslimb mens gets all hot 'n bothered at the sight of a wet burqua.

I like your use of 'Dem'. Adds a whole new spin, but I know what you meant. :lol: Always remember that Obama is the Jihadists' friend. The more the merrier, so to speak!

The fact that Sharia law has even been up for debate in America is ridiculous. It would be the same as if we start accepting KKK lynchings, or Mafia hits.

It is called murder.

Last edited: