1 Male kicks White women in the head - robbery

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ATTACKER SHOWN BRUTALLY KICKING WOMAN IN THE FACE, KNOCKING HER UNCONSCIOUS (GRAPHIC)

an Francisco police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a robbery suspect caught on video kicking a woman in the face so hard she was knocked unconscious.

KRON-TV reported the attack took place around 2 a.m. Sunday, June 30. A female victim was robbed by a group of suspects described as approximately five black males and one black female, all believed to be in their late teens or early 20s.

The eight-second surveillance footage shows the woman on the ground, struggling to get up before a male suspect brutally kicks her directly in the face, knocking her motionless.

one of the Progressives Trolling The Blaze posted this ......

RANGER1965
Jul. 6, 2013 at 2:21pm
The fact that race, gender, and even age of protected minorities was identified reveals the obvious bias and insensitivity of the news source that reported this. This put into question the credibility of this story.

It’s obvious the author is attempting to discredit all black people with this identification, thereby promoting 1960′s era racial stereotypes, and encouraging fear and racism among whites, especially in the South where racism against blacks is rampant.

In the future I encourage all of media not to identify race, gender, sexual orientation, or age of noble, and protected minorities. If it’s a criminal act these identification factors should only be given to law enforcement. Giving the public this type of information especially among the white populace is promoting racism, is irresponsible, and could result in further violence such as attacks on minorities, or lynchings​

:whistle:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not that I am saying the guy kicking the other person is justified, but the video clip is way too short to come to any conclusions about what happened.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Not that I am saying the guy kicking the other person is justified, but the video clip is way too short to come to any conclusions about what happened.

A herd of five (or six) feral utes beat up and robbed the woman on the street. Departing #1 male delivered the coup de grace kick

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
did you see the guy standing there ......... Citizens should carry guns

:doh:

Oh Wait, silly me this is Califuku