A house without a dog

acommondisaster

House without a dog is like mashed potatoes with no gravy. You can get by, but it's just not as good. I missed that hearing that happy dog walk sound in the house - it's like an audible smile to me. So, I had a couple of hours to kill when my hairdresser didn't have time for a walk in - not sure how I wound up at the Humane Society, but there I was. Cute dog. Too soon. Too small. Male. Completely wrong dog. So I took him home. We're in love and the house is happy again. Meet Tucker. :)

Attachments

• tucker.jpg
    tucker.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 216

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yahoo:

Congrats!!!!

You will never replace or fill the void of your last pup... but your heart will grow as you find room for Tucker!!!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Congrats! He's cutie. :smile:

I miss having a dog around the "help" me clean up crumbs off of the kitchen floor.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
House without a dog is like mashed potatoes with no gravy. You can get by, but it's just not as good. I missed that hearing that happy dog walk sound in the house - it's like an audible smile to me. So, I had a couple of hours to kill when my hairdresser didn't have time for a walk in - not sure how I wound up at the Humane Society, but there I was. Cute dog. Too soon. Too small. Male. Completely wrong dog. So I took him home. We're in love and the house is happy again. Meet Tucker. :)

Congratz on the new dog, he is just too cute. :buddies:

humane society dogs make the best pets. :yahoo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Tucker is one lucky duck err um I mean dog ... <G> :yay:

acommondisaster

:yahoo:

Congrats!!!!

You will never replace or fill the void of your last pup... but your heart will grow as you find room for Tucker!!!

Very true. This dog is not Snoopy and I didn't get him to replace her, but he's cute and lovable and he makes the house happy again. It is good to have a dog keeping track of everyone again! I can't explain it, but I'm sure anyone who owns a dog understands what I mean.

mamatutu

mama to two
Very true. This dog is not Snoopy and I didn't get him to replace her, but he's cute and lovable and he makes the house happy again. It is good to have a dog keeping track of everyone again! I can't explain it, but I'm sure anyone who owns a dog understands what I mean.

I haven't replaced my dogs that passed last year. I wish I could, but circumstances will not allow it for now. I know exactly what you mean about pups making a house a happy place! All they have to do is wag their tails, and it is instant smiles! I am sure Snoopy would approve! She knows how much you loved her, and how lucky Tucker is! The timing of it all just proves it was meant to be!

RPMDAD

Congratulations on your new pup and great name.. Actually we have a cocker spaniel named Tucker. His alias is Sgt. Tucker.

Vince

What is the breed? Toy fox terrier? Looks like some chihuahau mixed in or even rat terrier.