who are the good cell phone providers in Southern MD?

I'm currently with Verizon Wireless but am shopping around for a different plan. Got a cell phone at the Waldorf mall yesterday from Mobile T, which the guy said would cover boonies of Lusby. It doesn't. Good thing there is a 14 day return policy.

So besides Verizon, what other providers do people around here use? (and if you don't mind, how much do u pay etc?)

H

Heretic

I just got my first cell phone with Cellular One a few months ago and am happy with my service so far, but of course I only use it on occasion.

100 Minutes nationwide long distance included roaming included $29 a month

SxyPrincess

I've been with Cingular (formerly Cellular One) for approximately 3 years now. At first, their service was unapreciable (sp) but I've grown quite fond of them over the years.

I have a wide calling area and I get pretty good reception wherever I'm at. It beats most Nextel reception.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Agreed!

I also have Cingular and the reception is great. I only have a couple areas where my phone flakes out, but other than that it does really well! My fiancee and I have a family talk plan and pay $39.99 for 400 minutes (shared), get 3,500 night/weekend minutes free, and have free cell to cell and free long distance. It's $16.99 for the additional line and then $9.99 for the free cell to cell (which sure beats paying for minutes, because we can talk all we want for zilch!). My total bill ends up being about $70 each month b/c we don't ever go over the minutes. I highly recommend them, and they have some great incentives going on right now!