3 year old Bearded Dragon Rescue Available

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I was contacted by the owner of a 3 year old bearded dragon who wants to give her up. I don't recall who it was that is the reptile person here that I believe already has a dragon?

We are looking for a placement for her. If no one wants to adopt her, we will need someone with dragon experience to foster her. The owner said her only issue is that she has become somewhat territorial after laying unfertilized eggs.

I know someone here said to let them know if we get any reptiles for them to handle, and now I can't remember who that was. We were just recently talking about their big ole snake right? (stop it socki and ICit lol).

I'd be happy to put the 2 parties in touch with each other to work out the details. There is no adoption/re-homing fee.

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 462

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I was contacted by the owner of a 3 year old bearded dragon who wants to give her up. I don't recall who it was that is the reptile person here that I believe already has a dragon?

We are looking for a placement for her. If no one wants to adopt her, we will need someone with dragon experience to foster her. The owner said her only issue is that she has become somewhat territorial after laying unfertilized eggs.

I know someone here said to let them know if we get any reptiles for them to handle, and now I can't remember who that was. We were just recently talking about their big ole snake right? (stop it socki and ICit lol).

I'd be happy to put the 2 parties in touch with each other to work out the details. There is no adoption/re-homing fee.

Contact Zara. She's the resident beardie expert.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Anyone know how to get in touch with ZARA? I tried sending her a PM but I have not received a reply yet.

ZARA

Message was delivered..my best friend is a stalker...she stalks me every where...lmao. *Loves my best stalker friend*

I have your info Arkie and will call you tomorrow. lol

belvak

Happy Camper
Message was delivered..my best friend is a stalker...she stalks me every where...lmao. *Loves my best stalker friend*

I have your info Arkie and will call you tomorrow. lol

:howdy: Thank God you're alive!!!!!! We hadn't seen you on here in so long, some of us had begun to worry!

crazykitty

:howdy: Thank God you're alive!!!!!! We hadn't seen you on here in so long, some of us had begun to worry!

Don't worry about her, Belvak if she disappears for a while. That is just how she is, :coffee: she will tell you. Lol

Last edited:

ZARA

Aw :huggy: No, I'm fine. Just been busy.

Stalker????? :buttkick: I am not a stalker, you are just OBVIOUS! :lmao:

LMFAO Nooo Not meeee... And only obvious to you because you are my bestest friend and you know me quite well.

Don't worry about her, Belvak if she disappears for a while. That is just how she is, :coffee: she will tell you. Lol

Truly told. I have anti-social/anti-people moments..er...months. lol