Emergency help please

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Did you get help?

Bann called and was very kind. Problem is my daughter locked the keys in her car and called a friend and got a ride back to her apt in Towson to get the spare set since was not smart enough to call triple a. I more so need a place close once she gets back with the keys for it to sit for a few days until my fiancé gets off the ship. It would cost hundreds to get it towed to ridge. We think head gasket may be blown, so once it goes for 30 mikes it overheAts Znd shuts off. I really need someplace just to park if if I can even get it moved. I hAve 14 yr old with me in my car.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bann called and was very kind. Problem is my daughter locked the keys in her car and called a friend and got a ride back to her apt in Towson to get the spare set since was not smart enough to call triple a. I more so need a place close once she gets back with the keys for it to sit for a few days until my fiancé gets off the ship. It would cost hundreds to get it towed to ridge. We think head gasket may be blown, so once it goes for 30 mikes it overheAts Znd shuts off. I really need someplace just to park if if I can even get it moved. I hAve 14 yr old with me in my car.

Did you get through to anyone to come get into the car? (Police, locksmith, etc.)

I would offer a place for the car, but I have a townhouse and only 2 spaces, both of which are occupied. :ohwell:

Any update? Is she ok?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
That are five minutes away. The only person with a slim Jim for Calvert had a drunk to process and is stuck for five hours. Still may need a safe spot in Calvert. The car is completely legal.

Hank

my war
That are five minutes away. The only person with a slim Jim for Calvert had a drunk to process and is stuck for five hours. Still may need a safe spot in Calvert. The car is completely legal.

Park it over near the homeless dude's car. He isn't going anywhere.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Park it over near the homeless dude's car. He isn't going anywhere.

That's true. She could also leave it in the parking lot by Walmart in Dunkirk, which is closer for she Or the Safeway parking lot - further away from the stores. People leave their cars a lot, it might only be a couple days and probably wouldn't cause any concern.

MarieB

That's true. She could also leave it in the parking lot by Walmart in Dunkirk, which is closer for she Or the Safeway parking lot - further away from the stores. People leave their cars a lot, it might only be a couple days and probably wouldn't cause any concern.

It might be a good idea to notify the store if she is doing that

ginwoman

You mentioned triple AAA. They would still have towed the car for you I think. Hopefully you're all straight and safe now.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
You mentioned triple AAA. They would still have towed the car for you I think. Hopefully you're all straight and safe now.

Apparently my mother got her the standard plan which means they will tow you the first three miles and then they charge after that.

The car is okay for now and tomorrow we will deal with the rest.