Armed Robbery in Lexington Park

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
This is exactly why we should be allowed to pen carry in Maryland. To prevent stuff like this from happening.

bilbur

Now, how much do you suppose they got? $100 tops?

Stupid.

And a large pepperoni so this will pay for their drugs and take care of the munchies.

On a serious note stories like this pi$$ me off. Someone that is trying to earn a dollar the honest way and this trash comes along and takes it from him. He probably lost his tips for the whole night and everything so his night was a complete loss. To the burglars I hope they get flesh eating bacteria in their A-hole and die a slow and painful death.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
On a serious note stories like this pi$$ me off. Someone that is trying to earn a dollar the honest way and this trash comes along and takes it from him. He probably lost his tips for the whole night and everything so his night was a complete loss. To the burglars I hope they get flesh eating bacteria in their A-hole and die a slow and painful death.

:yahoo::evil::yahoo::evil::yahoo:

I like the way you think.

LexPkmom

as the mom of the "pizza delivery guy", I find some of this offending. Most of the comments were okay, some folks maybe need to remember that hey, it's not just a guy, it IS someone's son, brother, and uncle who is just trying to earn a living, and now not only has to deal with folks who are rude, or unappreciative that he is out there in that 100 degree plus heat index, or freezing cold, or hurricane, or snow, or raging thunderstorm as was the case. All because you ordered a pizza and you want it no matter what, but not enough to come get it. A lot of times, there is no tip, because they assume the delivery fee IS the tip. Then you get these thugs, who give it enough forethought for it to be a setup, and instead of a tip at the end of your long night...you get a gun in your face, assaulted, and robbed. And it wasn't even close to $100, believe me people just do not tip if at all. In the interest of not disclosing too much information I will leave it there. Just think people, before throwing comments out there, and maybe next time you order a pizza, be a little nicer to the delivery person. They work long hours in all sorts of situations, and sometimes are "invisible". Even thank you is only good manners. We are thankful our son is safe, let's hope they find these fools before this continues to escalate, they take the next step and the next delivery person cannot walk away.

abcxyz

Welcome!!

If you are easily offended, now is the time to log off but I bet this thread is about to get a lot more interesting...