Missing German Shepherd-Waldorf- Old Washington Rd

Citizen

Reposting for a friend -MISSING IN WALDORF! my German Shepherd Kiya got out this morning around 12:30 am on 925/ Old Washington Road and has been missing since! We are new to the area and she doesn't know anything around here. I saw her for a second before a speeding car scared her off. PLEASE contact me if you see her! This dog is my life and I'm destroyed that she is missing.... 240-682-3449

Attachments

• 941207_10201164062160334_1925054334_n.jpg
    941207_10201164062160334_1925054334_n.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 119

frequentflier

happy to be living
Reposting for a friend -MISSING IN WALDORF! my German Shepherd Kiya got out this morning around 12:30 am on 925/ Old Washington Road and has been missing since! We are new to the area and she doesn't know anything around here. I saw her for a second before a speeding car scared her off. PLEASE contact me if you see her! This dog is my life and I'm destroyed that she is missing.... 240-682-3449

Hope your friend's dog finds her way to her new home.
I also hope she is microchipped and the microchip company knows how to contact your friend since they just moved. She should be going to the tri-county animal shelter every day to see if she is there.

Ginger0314

She or someone should also post the information and picture on Facebook - Pets - Lost and Found in Southern Maryland and Southern Maryland Lost and Found Pets. I hope you find her - what a shame that is such a high traffic area. And yes, check the Humane Society and Tri County IN PERSON don't just call. You could also call animal control tomorrow. Good Luck

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Puppy is back home :)