Free kittens

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I have 2 black-and-white kitten that are about 10 weeks old available for loving home.

A stray cat got in the attic and gave birth to them. There was originally five, one I surrendered to the well pet clinic Calvert. One I'm keeping myself and one has Already been adopted. Leaving two that need forever homes. Message me for details.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 209

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have 2 black-and-white kitten that are about 10 weeks old available for loving home.

A stray cat got in the attic and gave birth to them. There was originally five, one I surrendered to the well pet clinic Calvert. One I'm keeping myself and one has Already been adopted. Leaving two that need forever homes. Message me for details.

Tuxedos are very special kitties. Hope you find them great homes!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Because I don't have kids... These are my fur-babies I been with them since I found them when they were 4 weeks old, I bottle fed them! . I don't wanna let them go but I have too. :bawl::bawl::bawl:

This is the one I kept his name is buster.
He picked me ... Not I who picked him. When I'm eating he comes up to me to see what I'm eating when I call him in the bedroom he comes flying down the hallway and crawls up the bed. And he is a trouble maker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 166

Roman

Because I don't have kids... These are my fur-babies I been with them since I found them when they were 4 weeks old, I bottle fed them! . I don't wanna let them go but I have too. :bawl::bawl::bawl:

This is the one I kept his name is buster.
He picked me ... Not I who picked him. When I'm eating he comes up to me to see what I'm eating when I call him in the bedroom he comes flying down the hallway and crawls up the bed. And he is a trouble maker!
I saw Lucky again last Monday. He continues to do well, and has more toys than any other kitten there. What a sweetie he is. He was all curled up in the smallest fleece kitten bed I have ever seen. I didn't think they made them that small. He fits perfectly in it.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I saw Lucky again last Monday. He continues to do well, and has more toys than any other kitten there. What a sweetie he is. He was all curled up in the smallest fleece kitten bed I have ever seen. I didn't think they made them that small. He fits perfectly in it.

That is awesome to hear. I really wish I didn't have to give him up.

frequentflier

happy to be living

From the Calvert Well Pet Clinic Facebook page:
"The Lucky One , our tripod kitten, has been renamed Whiskers by his primary caretaker Rae. He has a new toy-a red bird with feathers that sings. His life is play, be loved, sleep, eat, repeat"
Sorry, I didn't know how to post picture!

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/p320x320/1170882_675210302508084_897758452_n.jpg

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
From the Calvert Well Pet Clinic Facebook page:
"The Lucky One , our tripod kitten, has been renamed Whiskers by his primary caretaker Rae. He has a new toy-a red bird with feathers that sings. His life is play, be loved, sleep, eat, repeat"
Sorry, I didn't know how to post picture!

https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/p320x320/1170882_675210302508084_897758452_n.jpg

I met Whiskers yesterday! What a beautiful and sweet and pur-fect little kitty cat!