All hail congress !!

newnickname

"For any of us to be singled out by any bishop by the refusal of communion or other public criticism because we vote in what we believe are the requirements of the United States Constitution and laws of our country, which we are sworn to uphold, is deeply hurtful."

awww poor babies:bawl:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by newnickname
"For any of us to be singled out by any bishop by the refusal of communion or other public criticism because we vote in what we believe are the requirements of the United States Constitution and laws of our country, which we are sworn to uphold, is deeply hurtful."

awww poor babies:bawl:
Really, which one is wrong? The Constitution or the Catholic church? Actually the Constitution says nothing about abortion specifically so their stance on abortion must be an OPINION, that is in fact contrary to the religion that they choose. I think it boils down to this; their opinion on abortion is either unconstitutional or they are fake catholics.

Of all the pompous things though, to threaten the church :duh:

willie

This one is sure full of himself. That looks like a whole keg in there.
128fatted.jpg

C

czygvtwkr

Actually I have to agree with the Dems on this one.

Abortion is an interpretation of the constitution, personally I think it is wrong and don't think it should be legal (just use a rubber for Christs sake) but I also think the Church has no place in our government.