PREMO Member
cake_confetti_lg_clr_19638.gif

Happy Birthday Flo

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No!! No!! I thought I was first! I just posted over in the "Current Events" forum!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Flo! At least I was first to post it in the other forum!
:banana:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
No!! No!! I thought I was first! I just posted over in the "Current Events" forum!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Flo! At least I was first to post it in the other forum!
:banana:

Ha, beat ya!! :roflmao:

F

Flo

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I am just coming back in after a distressing week off. My stepdaughter, Lisa, was killed in an automobile accident on the evening of my birthday, Sunday, September 15th. The accident was at the intersection of Route 5 and 231, and happened due to a drunk driver, though I am not sure he will be charged for his drunkedness, as I understand his blood alcohol level was not high enough. As you can imagine, I am in a low mood this morning returning to work.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Flo
I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I am just coming back in after a distressing week off. My stepdaughter, Lisa, was killed in an automobile accident on the evening of my birthday, Sunday, September 15th. The accident was at the intersection of Route 5 and 231, and happened due to a drunk driver, though I am not sure he will be charged for his drunkedness, as I understand his blood alcohol level was not high enough. As you can imagine, I am in a low mood this morning returning to work.

Condolences! :frown:

F

Flo

No, even though I was not her mother, it is very difficult for me; and her father. She was a beautiful person, and will truely be missed.

Though we need to go on with our lives, we probably will never get over it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Flo, I'm sure sorry about your step-daughter. It's hard enough to lose a loved one, but when they're young and it's through someone else's irresponsibility, it's even tougher. I can't even imagine the pain you all must be in.

Hugs for you and your family. :frown:

F

Flo

Thank you for your thoughts. I think birthdays for me for a while though will be placed to the side. This is the 2nd year in a row I have had bad luck. :sad: My mother passed away last year a day before my birthday.

Will be taking each day as it comes from now on, and am looking at life much differently today.