Helen Thomas, trailblazing reporter, dead at 92

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Anyone who can draw the fervent anger from the Zionists as she did must have been doing something right.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can't say as I will shed one tear over her death. She was a miserable wretch of a person most of the time I heard the old bat open her mouth.

I think there's been more on the royal bebe than Helen Thomas this afternoon on the news.

acommondisaster

Never was a fan of her politics, that's for sure. But when I was giving the in-laws a tour of the West Wing, she was the only person in the press office on a Sunday afternoon. She took the time from what she was doing and joked and talked with my father-in-law like they were old pals. She even introduced herself, like my FIL didn't already know who she was. I know it's something he will always remember, and I appreciate that she made my FIL's visit a little more special.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Never was a fan of her politics, that's for sure. But when I was giving the in-laws a tour of the West Wing, she was the only person in the press office on a Sunday afternoon. She took the time from what she was doing and joked and talked with my father-in-law like they were old pals. She even introduced herself, like my FIL didn't already know who she was. I know it's something he will always remember, and I appreciate that she made my FIL's visit a little more special.

It's a nice story and shows that there's good in everyone if you care to look.

mamatutu

mama to two
It's a nice story and shows that there's good in everyone if you care to look.

Exactly. What does politics have to do with whether a person is nice or not? I like how you think. I do, however, want to submit a disclaimer on that because there are some I haven't decided about yet? :lol: Also, I hope I live to be 92. Good for Helen, and may she rest in peace.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who can draw the fervent anger from the Zionists as she did must have been doing something right.

Now, let's try and figure out why I think you're a Leftist Democrat shill....

Anyway, I hated Helen Thomas - her personally, not just her politics. Everything that came out of her mouth and off her fingers made me want to punch her in her baggy throat. That said, she was a tough broad and built an admirable career. Every woman journalist today owes her a thanks for paving the way for them. She busted through that glass ceiling and to hell with whoever got nailed by the shards. I loathed her, but I do give her grudging respect.

RIP, you old terrorist-loving bitch.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Now, let's try and figure out why I think you're a Leftist Democrat shill....

Now let's try and figure out if I give a goddam what you think.

Left, right, liberal, conservative, black, white, up, down, forward, backward, I don't give a fug about silly labels from statist shills.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Helen Thomas (HATER)1920-2013: Why I'm Proud I "To

My "association" with Helen Thomas began a Friday, a month longer than three years ago when my friend Rabbi David Nesenoff sent me a video which contained a short explosive interview he had conducted with Helen Thomas. There on tape the veteran White House correspondent gave a statement that many people (including me) saw as telling the Jews to go face another Holocaust. That was probably one of the more pleasant things Thomas has ever said about Jews.
"The Lid": Helen Thomas (HATER)1920-2013: Why I'm Proud I "Took Her Down"

I can't find anyone who can defend this Arab terrorist lover, so I'll post what I can find...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now let's try and figure out if I give a goddam what you think.

I know the answer to that:

Because I'm smart and you're not. I have original thoughts and ideas, and you regurgitate whatever drivel you see on Daily Kos. I actually know the meaning of the word "statist" while you, apparently, do not.

:diva: