I'd rather Chris Matthews didn't speak for me

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I have nothing to apologize for.

While hosting two black guests, MSNBC host Chris Matthews on Thursday took it upon himself to apologize for racism on behalf of all “white people.” His comments came after a discussion about race and racial profiling.

“We got to continue this conversation, gentlemen, privately and on television,” Matthews said. “I mean a lot of people out there – I’ll just tell you one thing, and I’m speaking now for all white people, but especially people who have had to try to change the last 50 or 60 years. A lot of them have really tried to change and I’m sorry for this stuff. That’s all I’m saying.”

Here’s Chris Matthews’ Apology on Behalf of ‘All White People’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

protectmd

Oh whatever can be done to boost the ratings.

I wouldn't be shocked if more rebel rousers like backwoods KKK members and New Black Panther Party Leaders are interviewed again for TV ratings. I also won't be shocked if the rioting that takes place during these "protests" is hidden and covered by the liberal media.

So what happened here last night was simply a protest for Travyon and a mild case of vandalism by a few misguided individuals. Oh how we can twist words and change the course of history through news...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Have to agree with BK on this one. I don't need anyone to apologize for me for anything. If I do something wrong to someone and I know it, I will apologize for it myself. I am an older white (or maybe beige) male. (Not as old as Ken King) and I have never had any slaves or done anything to disrespect any black people. I know some that are super nice people and some are pure *******. Same for white folks (or beige) Chris Matthews is an ass. I will not apologize for that comment because I am not sorry I said it..

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Have to agree with BK on this one. I don't need anyone to apologize for me for anything. If I do something wrong to someone and I know it, I will apologize for it myself. I am an older white (or maybe beige) male. (Not as old as Ken King) and I have never had any slaves or done anything to disrespect any black people. I know some that are super nice people and some are pure *******. Same for white folks (or beige) Chris Matthews is an ass. I will not apologize for that comment because I am not sorry I said it..

Hey asshat, your shoes are older than me. :buddies: