Revenge for Trayvon

BOP

...who was, incidently, not on anyone's radar, nor does anyone in his so-called "community" really give a rat's ass about him.

Black Baltimore Men Caught On Tape Brutally Beating White Man | Breaking News for Black America

While the Trayvon Martin case in Florida has sparked a series of debates about race relations in America, a video of a violent attack that took place in Baltimore over St.

Patrick’s Day weekend has now made its way to the national conversation. On March 30, an unknown person uploaded a camphone video taping of a group of Black Baltimore youth savagely beating and robbing a White Virginia man while onlookers laughed.

Black Kids Beat White Man then say, ‘now that’s justice for Trayvon’. | Breaking News for Black America
A group of Black youths allegedly beat a White man who asked them to stop playing basketball in front of his house in Mobile, Alabama, reports Local15TV.

Mathew Owens, the victim, is in critical condition at a local hospital. Up to 15 people reportedly attacked Owens on Saturday around 8:30 p.m. His sister says when the group left, one of the attackers said, “That’s justice for Trayvon Martin.”

Black chicago man beats white man over trayvon martin | Breaking News for Black America
A Chicago-area Black man has been charged with a hate crime for beating a white victim in retaliation over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Chicago Tribune reports.

Winter Park woman getting Zimmerman death threats | www.wftv.com
WINTER PARK, Fla. —

A Winter Park woman said she began getting death threats to her cellphone after a jury acquitted George Zimmerman.

She said her number is one digit away from Zimmerman's number and someone posted her number online thinking it was his.

Lori Tankel said she's used to getting a ton of calls for work through her job as a sales representative for different horse companies.

But she could have never expected what began Saturday night.

"My phone just started to blow up. Phone call after phone call, multiple phone calls," Tankel said.

She said the calls and death threats to her cell began just minutes after a jury acquitted Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

"We're going to kill you, we're going to get you. Watch your back," said someone on a call.

protectmd

And your point is????

Things like this have been happening for years. Wheres the outrage? The anger?

Its things like this that result in the making of self defense laws in the first place. Its articles like this that are further proof that the police and the government will not protect you and cannot provide a safe environment here in America for citizens. Citizens are responsible for their own self defense and protection. That is what this boils down to.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
A Winter Park woman said she began getting death threats to her cellphone after a jury acquitted George Zimmerman.

She said her number is one digit away from Zimmerman's number and someone posted her number online thinking it was his.

Lori Tankel said she's used to getting a ton of calls for work through her job as a sales representative for different horse companies.

But she could have never expected what began Saturday night.

"My phone just started to blow up. Phone call after phone call, multiple phone calls," Tankel said.

She said the calls and death threats to her cell began just minutes after a jury acquitted Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

"We're going to kill you, we're going to get you. Watch your back," said someone on a call.[/I]

This probably a really good sign for Zimmerman that his life isn't really @ risk from this crowd. Even Spike Lee will all his million$ FU@K'ed up his 'Let's get YT' campaign.

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I heard the other day that the Baltimore beating didn't have anything to do with Trayvon as much as it was just a typical Baltimore beat down.
I felt so much better after hearing that.

mamatutu

mama to two
I heard the other day that the Baltimore beating didn't have anything to do with Trayvon as much as it was just a typical Baltimore beat down.
I felt so much better after hearing that.

You forgot the :sarcasm: smiley! :lol: Sadly, it is just a day in our lives, and has been going much longer than when Trayvon was alive, or adding on how long he has been dead. It is all disgusting. Until there is real discussion, this will never end. I fear that discussion will never happen, and we all will have to deal with it; for better or worse til death do us part.

Last edited: