Fedregation.. it's here.

All together now folks... big sigh of relief. The federal governement is going to take charge and fix things.

To ensure that "every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of," HUD has published a new fair-housing regulation intended to give people access to better neighborhoods than the ones they currently live in.

According to HUD, long-term solutions include "helping people gain access to different neighborhoods and channeling investments into under-served areas." The mapping tool may guide development and zoning decisions, for example.

In a July 16 speech to the NAACP, Donovan said the American Dream still isn't within equal reach of all communities. He lamented the lack of diversity in America's boardrooms, schools, and the nation's "strongest neighborhoods."

HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data on Every Neighborhood in U.S. | CNS News

Under the proposed rule, the neighborhood data provided by HUD will be used to evaluate patterns of integration and segregation, racial and ethnic concentrations of poverty, and access to "valuable community assets." HUD wants to know if existing laws and policies -- such as zoning, financing, infrastructure planning and transportation -- create, perpetuate or alleviate segregation.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Under the proposed rule, the neighborhood data provided by HUD will be used to evaluate patterns of integration and segregation, racial and ethnic concentrations of poverty, and access to "valuable community assets." HUD wants to know if existing laws and policies -- such as zoning, financing, infrastructure planning and transportation -- create, perpetuate or alleviate segregation.

This is exactly what caused the great bust of 2007-2013. The Community Reinvestment Act by the White Barack Obama caused the unprepared, underpaid 'folk' to buy houses the couldn't afford leading to the biggest foreclosure tsunami in history.

Vince

All together now folks... big sigh of relief. The federal governement is going to take charge and fix things.

To ensure that "every American is able to choose to live in a community they feel proud of," HUD has published a new fair-housing regulation intended to give people access to better neighborhoods than the ones they currently live in.

According to HUD, long-term solutions include "helping people gain access to different neighborhoods and channeling investments into under-served areas." The mapping tool may guide development and zoning decisions, for example.

In a July 16 speech to the NAACP, Donovan said the American Dream still isn't within equal reach of all communities. He lamented the lack of diversity in America's boardrooms, schools, and the nation's "strongest neighborhoods."

HUD's New 'Fair Housing' Rule Establishes Diversity Data on Every Neighborhood in U.S. | CNS News

Got several HUD homes in my neighborhood. The worst looking worst kept homes and yards around. They bring down property values of all the homes around them. One is so bad the only way to fix it would be a bulldozer. Perfect examples of the government in charge.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmm, havent looked at it yet, but does this mean I will be forced to accept Section 8 vouchers on my rental property? Or might I be saved by the fact that it sits in close proximity to several areas already "rich in economic diversiteh" to coin a phrase........

Or should the folks looking to rent houses in the older section of Wildewood or Twon Creek, say, be the ones forced to accept voucher bearing tenents? Maybe the St James neighborhood?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He lamented the lack of diversity in America's boardrooms, schools, and the nation's "strongest neighborhoods."

maybe the strongest neighborhoods are STRONG, because the keep the TRASH OUT Black, White, and Hispanic

let them move Sharika, Timika, and Terika in to Bevelry Hills Next to James Cameron or Michale Moore in Michigan .... well will see how understanding Liberals are when they have dope dealers out front, and bebbe mama drama at 2 am

Last edited:

PJay

Well, who didn't see this coming. They know what they're doing. Spread that "justice" crowd around in all neighborhoods. BHO's army, the one he warned us about.

Alaska bound.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Okay. I'm unemployed and am still fighting to try and get unemployment. Job hunting daily. I checked on HUD assistance. No dice, because according to the drone on the phone, they've been cut twice in the past two years, and currently the wait for HUD help is 6-1/2 years in our area.

I need to find a piano crate that stands a reasonable chance of standing up to 6-1/2 years of weather.

My impression after knocking on various doors for assistance is that those things are out there, at huge cost to the taxpayers, but in areas like this one which pay a LOT in taxes, the benefits are not available because they are going to areas that DON'T pay a lot in taxes.

So the next time I vote, the thought "it was there, but not for me" will be very much on my mind.