bush campaign run from India

ylexot

Super Genius
The contract for running the campaigns was originally awarded by RNC to Washington-based Capital Communications Group that provides consulting services to government and private clients for cultural and political networking. For cost and efficiencies gains, the company outsourced the work to HCL Technologies that in turn sent it offshore.
Damn contractors! :wink:

Christy

b*tch rocket

I don't know why anyone is shocked about outsourcing to places like India. :shrug: The citizens of this country have grown so lazy and stupid, it's no big surprise. India is pumping out a ton of highly educated and highly motivated individuals every year. Far more than we are in this country. Our colleges are like kindergarten to these folks. They don't waste time on BS classes such as "human sexuality". :duh:

We have no one to blame for "outsourcing" but ourselves. :bubble:

Toxick

Splat

Just so you know - it's things like this which is the reason you get crap all the time. This is the so-called "bomb-and-run" technique that has been pointed out to you - which you deny.

No commentary.

No explanation.

No rhyme, no reason.

That wouldn't be so bad in and of itself, but when anyone refutes or addresses whatever the hell point it is that you're trying to get across, you won't answer. And then after all these refutations, rebuttals and replies, (that you didn't respond to), you'll go onto another thread and say things like "I love to watch the neo-cons try and defend Bush when I point out how much of a dufus he is".

I dont' know if you know this - but that certifies you as a Grade-A schmuck.

And you still haven't answered me, although I've asked you twice. Why do you hang around a web forum filled with people you quite obviously despise?

rraley

For the love of God Sparx...could you please make coherent liberal arguments rather than trivial ones like this? We want to win right and this will not cut it.