Eagles Concert

luvmygdaughters

Went to Verizon Center last nite to see the Eagles. I have to admit, they did an awesome show and Joe Walsh can still rock.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My husband would love to see them, just looked and they are going to be in Tampa in Nov, he may be home on that day. Now that would be an awesome early Christmas present. Thanks for posting this.

JeJeTe

Happiness
My husband would love to see them, just looked and they are going to be in Tampa in Nov, he may be home on that day. Now that would be an awesome early Christmas present. Thanks for posting this.

You/he won't be disappointed in the least. But get your tickets early! They seem to be selling out quickly! :buddies:

JeJeTe

Happiness
Me Too, I was tired this morning, but, worth it. Thanks for doing a fantastic job navigating thru DC and getting us home.:buddies::yahoo:

I'm still not sure if I'm a fan of that GPS. :lol:

You are more than welcome. I got home about 1:30am and then woke up at 6:30am and decided to just get up and come in. But I'm very sleepy. :yawn:

luvmygdaughters

I'm still not sure if I'm a fan of that GPS. :lol:

You are more than welcome. I got home about 1:30am and then woke up at 6:30am and decided to just get up and come in. But I'm very sleepy. :yawn:

Umm...which GPS are you talking about? THe one in the backseat or the one on the dash? LOL. Where is E Street? We're going the wrong way...why isnt it talking? :killingme

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I saw their comeback tour at VC several years ago and they upgraded our seats to 100 level so that right there was awesome. OMG they absolutely rocked, especially the lineup on "Rocky Mountain Way". Joe Walsh ran around with a helmet-cam on so the video behind them was hysterical! Wish I could have seen them this time.