Wtf

SG_Player1974

So if we are under sequestration and the core hours end at 3pm then why is there a line to cross the TJ bridge a mile long at 610pm?

WTF???

keepsmiling

There is an accident on St Marys side of the bridge. Can't tell anymore than that, sorry I was listening to Calvert side of scanner.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Its classic bottlenecking made worse by gate closures so everyone gets stuck when the lanes reduce at the same time instead of trickling through like normal. So, uh, yeah, Obama.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I found that if you just stay in the middle lane until you get to route 4 then just make a quick right at the light you can get ahead of all those losers.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I found that if you just stay in the middle lane until you get to route 4 then just make a quick right at the light you can get ahead of all those losers.

You mean to get onto TJ bridge from 235 North? That trick won't work if the merge lane onto the bridge is already backed up, will it?

SoMDGirl42

You mean to get onto TJ bridge from 235 North? That trick won't work if the merge lane onto the bridge is already backed up, will it?

It's not supposed to happen, but I watched 3 vehicles stay in the 3rd lane all the way to the turn and then cut in line. Then 2 more continued to the light and took the hard right turn to cut in line. I'd run them off the road before allowing them to cut in front of me after waiting for 30 minutes in the correct turn lane. :whistle:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

It will only work if no one has a dash cam.

It's not supposed to happen, but I watched 3 vehicles stay in the 3rd lane all the way to the turn and then cut in line. Then 2 more continued to the light and took the hard right turn to cut in line. I'd run them off the road before allowing them to cut in front of me after waiting for 30 minutes in the correct turn lane. :whistle:

:razz: