To the jackasses

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
On rice rockets at the 235S/Chancellors run light. I hope all 3 of you are organ donors because that's the only thing you'll be good for if you keep driving that way. There is no need for you to turn 235 into MIR. One of the three kinda stayed back a bit. But the other 2 were head to head all way from that light to the light at the Exploration buildings.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, we should really see more of them crumpled on the side of the road. Why is that? Every day some crotch rocket punk myeeeeaaarrrrrrrs by me (like that spelling?) and I fight the urge to, you know, race them. Because rubbin's racin', right?

pgchustla

You know, we should really see more of them crumpled on the side of the road. Why is that? Every day some crotch rocket punk myeeeeaaarrrrrrrs by me (like that spelling?) and I fight the urge to, you know, race them. Because rubbin's racin', right?

What does this even mean? You want to kill a biker with your car? And you wish that you saw more motorcycle accidents?

On rice rockets at the 235S/Chancellors run light. I hope all 3 of you are organ donors because that's the only thing you'll be good for if you keep driving that way. There is no need for you to turn 235 into MIR. One of the three kinda stayed back a bit. But the other 2 were head to head all way from that light to the light at the Exploration buildings.

One of my open bedroom windows faces that intersection, but 3 blocks away. I can hear them, all hours of the night, racing up and down 235. Ricers, bikes with loud pipes, little cars with fart can mufflers.... it really is annoying and there seems to be very little enforcement.

C

czygvtwkr

I wouldn't want an organ from any of those dip####s, their stupid might spread.

My uncle got a liver from a 23 yo girl and swears since he has chocolate cravings.

Saw one broken at 235 and Shady Mile this AM. He walked his bike to the side of the road at Shady Mile so I stopped and asked what the problem was. Clutch he says. Just replaced yesterday, I have a shop. I'm thinking "ok don't take my bike there". I said ok, can't help thought maybe you ran out of gas. "Nope I ain't out of no gas". :lol: I am still wondering what that means.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Saw one broken at 235 and Shady Mile this AM. He walked his bike to the side of the road at Shady Mile so I stopped and asked what the problem was. Clutch he says. Just replaced yesterday, I have a shop. I'm thinking "ok don't take my bike there". I said ok, can't help thought maybe you ran out of gas. "Nope I ain't out of no gas". :lol: I am still wondering what that means.

Did you say 'Good luck Slingblade'?

pgchustla

What kind of donorcycle do you 'stunt' on?

I've never even been on a motorcycle. Just find subdued threats from An automobile driver to "rub" a biker as damn near criminal. Especially for just speeding by and startling the poster. Don't you?

ladyhawk

What does this even mean? You want to kill a biker with your car? And you wish that you saw more motorcycle accidents?

you really twisted her post didn't you...
I believe she means that because of the way they drive, she is surprised she doesn't see more laying in the road... Only she can elaborate further but because most women think alike, I don't think I'm off the mark...
Then of course, I too will sometimes get the urge..

It's a competitivie thing....

June

MarieB

I've never even been on a motorcycle. Just find subdued threats from An automobile driver to "rub" a biker as damn near criminal. Especially for just speeding by and startling the poster. Don't you?

It could be worse. She could have the urge to stick her foot in front of a kid wearng heelys in Wal Mart, though I have to admit it's one of one of those evil thoughts that I have but would never actually follow through with

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe she means that because of the way they drive, she is surprised she doesn't see more laying in the road...
That is exactly what I meant. :yay:

Quit before you get further behind.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It could be worse. She could have the urge to stick her foot in front of a kid wearng heelys in Wal Mart, though I have to admit it's one of one of those evil thoughts that I have but would never actually follow through with

What I really want to do is strap a pair to their parents, then send them careening down a steep incline. Kids are merely a product of their dumbass parents.

OMG!!! Not content with motorcyclists, now I want to kill parents!!! :jameo: :cds:

:lol:

Never had that happen. Most are respectful, some are not paying attention. If any one tried to run me off the road I would be most unhappy with them. I did have a problem a few years ago that ended up in my front yard. Bitch was tailgating wife and kept cutting me off when I tried to get past. We had a few words and she called her big ass brother. He stayed in his yard and said a bunch of crap. I said come on over. He didn't. He would have been shot if he threw so much as a punch.

GopherM

Darwin was right
One of my greatest moments of joy came when I lived in the Spring Valley ghetto. Some derp in the Spring Valley apartments owned a rice rocket that he loved to run up and down our streets doing about 70 in a 25 plus the associated loud noise. One day he went past the house and up Pegg Road. On his return trip in the direction of the apartments he missed the last turn, laid the bike down, and his body went through a split rail fence and ended up wedged beneath a dumpster. It didn't kill him (thankfully) but after he was healed he never once tried to demonstrate what an awesome biker he was. I really don't want to see someone hurt, but when Karma calls...

Last edited: