Dear jackass...

SG_Player1974

Dear jackass,

I know that you are in a huge hurry to get to work at Cheseldine in front of the Walmart every morning by 7:30. And I know that it can be difficult to wave in and out of traffic on your white motorcycle and your chin beard waving in the wind however, allow me to make a simple suggestion.

If you were to wake up 5 to 10 minutes earlier in the morning, there would be NO NEED for you to constantly cut people off while changing lanes (me included) and there would be NO NEED to use the right turn lane on the south bound side of 235 just north of Route 4 (in front of the Subway and Liquor store) in order to get past all that traffic and cut in at the last minute...... YES, that was me you almost hit this morning when you cut in.......

Just a friendly suggestion that getting up 5 or 10 minutes earlier might save you a trip to the hospital in case the next person does not have any sympothy for a motorcyclist that acts like they own the road!

dolemite

Dear jackass,

I know that you are in a huge hurry to get to work at Cheseldine in front of the Walmart every morning by 7:30. And I know that it can be difficult to wave in and out of traffic on your white motorcycle and your chin beard waving in the wind however, allow me to make a simple suggestion.

If you were to wake up 5 to 10 minutes earlier in the morning, there would be NO NEED for you to constantly cut people off while changing lanes (me included) and there would be NO NEED to use the right turn lane on the south bound side of 235 just north of Route 4 (in front of the Subway and Liquor store) in order to get past all that traffic and cut in at the last minute...... YES, that was me you almost hit this morning when you cut in.......

Just a friendly suggestion that getting up 5 or 10 minutes earlier might save you a trip to the hospital in case the next person does not have any sympothy for a motorcyclist that acts like they own the road!

:coffee: What are the chances of that guy reading this post? He'll probably do it again and again....................:geek:

SG_Player1974

:coffee: What are the chances of that guy reading this post? He'll probably do it again and again....................:geek:

Slim to none.... agreed!

However, it will alert other possible commuters that when they see this A-hole in their mirror that they can fully expect that he will try to cut in at the last minute. :ohwell:

ftcret

It is not Cheseldine's fault that this guy drives like a DOUCHE!

Now... if he were to hit me or cause damage to my vehicle due to his idiocity... :whistle:

I guess I am most surprised that this guy drives a MOTORCYCLE and he is driving it like some of these fast-n-furious kids!

If my employee causes my company/brand to get lumped into a douche category I would be saying something...

SG_Player1974

If my employee causes my company/brand to get lumped into a douche category I would be saying something...

If people acted on this, they would need to hire HUNDREDS more people to handle the incoming calls to the Pax River switchboard!!! :drummer:

ftcret

:eyebrow:

You don't even want to send a cut paste copy of your anonymous rant to their email? What a waste of good ole Passive aggressiveness

somdfunguy

not impressed
Dear jackass,

:boo::bawl::bawl:

bohman

Slim to none.... agreed!

However, it will alert other possible commuters that when they see this A-hole in their mirror that they can fully expect that he will try to cut in at the last minute. :ohwell:

I know exactly who you're talking about. His driving is suicidal. He's not in a hurry to get to work, he drives exactly the same way on northbound 235 in the afternoon.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Dear jackass,

If you were to wake up 5 to 10 minutes earlier in the morning, there would be NO NEED for you to constantly cut people off while changing lanes (me included) and there would be NO NEED to use the right turn lane on the south bound side of 235 just north of Route 4 (in front of the Subway and Liquor store) in order to get past all that traffic and cut in at the last minute...... YES, that was me you almost hit this morning when you cut in......
FYI - Don't accommodate him.
If he hits you all he's do is scratch your paint and maybe put a small ding in your car.

Do not risk causing a crash to avoid hitting a douche

FYI - Don't accommodate him.
If he hits you all he's do is scratch your paint and maybe put a small ding in your car.

Do not risk causing a crash to avoid hitting a douche

Like a squirrel? And yeah I see this guy a lot. Always wondered why white? Matches the beard I guess. Anyway I haven't seen him ride recklessly. If "cutting you off" when there is plenty of room in front of you and he is going faster then I am guilty of that also. Don't use the right lane for passing though.

He has been called worse!

Stop by Cheseldines and ask for John. After you give him your opinion of his driving, make sure you call him by his new nickname you gave him. Be sure and come back and let us know how that works out for You.

And by the way, he is an awesome mechanic if you need any work done.

ftcret

Stop by Cheseldines and ask for John. After you give him your opinion of his driving, make sure you call him by his new nickname you gave him. Be sure and come back and let us know how that works out for You.

And by the way, he is an awesome mechanic if you need any work done.

If he/they won't even send a nameless email, what makes you think they would approach him in person? Just a lot of hot air.:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Actually in this case, his employer will know about it. :whistle:

The Cheseldine's have worked very hard to build successful businesses and don't want any negative publicity like this.

Toxick

Splat
It is not Cheseldine's fault that this guy drives like a DOUCHE!

No, it's not their fault, however, if they have an employee running amok and pissing lots of people off, it reflects poorly on them may hurt their business.

I'm not much for an employer telling an employee how to behave in the off hours but sounds to me like this jack-hole could be costing them money with his behavior. I would not patronize a business where some ass-wad who pisses me off works. So they may want to know about it.