Evergreen Trash Service.... ISSUES?

SG_Player1974

Signed up for Evergreen trash service and have had no problems until recently. Signed up for the 2x per week pickup and have had no one come get the trash in almost a week.

Called the company and was told "Sorry... there were trucks in the area. I will let the Supervisor know and it will be picked up."

This will be my 4th call to them in 6 days.

Anyone else have problems with this??

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Signed up for Evergreen trash service and have had no problems until recently. Signed up for the 2x per week pickup and have had no one come get the trash in almost a week.

Called the company and was told "Sorry... there were trucks in the area. I will let the Supervisor know and it will be picked up."

This will be my 4th call to them in 6 days.

Anyone else have problems with this??

The pickup time varies from pickup to pickup for me. Yesterday they were here before 8 AM but the usual time is between 3 and 4 PM. If you don't put your bin to the curb the night before, you sometimes miss the pickup.

They have an abysmal time keeping their rolling stock functional. Sometimes they send a truck from their parent company - American. Again, pickup times when this happens can be any time in the 24 hours.

SG_Player1974

The pickup time varies from pickup to pickup for me. Yesterday they were here before 8 AM but the usual time is between 3 and 4 PM. If you don't put your bin to the curb the night before, you sometimes miss the pickup.

They have an abysmal time keeping their rolling stock functional. Sometimes they send a truck from their parent company - American. Again, pickup times when this happens can be any time in the 24 hours.

I got an email saying they were changing my pickup days from Tuesday/Friday to Monday/Thursday.

Rolled the can out to the curb Thursday morning at 5:30am and it has been sitting there ever since.

I dont think the "time of day" has been the problem!

Neighbors down the street are in the same boat.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

We've yet to have any issues, although our first pickup was last Thursday. We are on the 1 day a week pickup, every Thursday. I believe last week they came somewhere between Noon-4PM. They said to expect 3/4pm pickup usually for our neighborhood. No issues as of yet, fingers crossed. Ensure your can is out on the road/end of drive way as well.

SoMdDude

Havent had one missed pick up since I signed on with them over a year ago... not ONE. I get 2x a week pickups and live in western Waldorf close to Accokeek

Wrkn4livn

They changed my days too last week but I can't remember them. I looked on there website but no contact numbers. I'm in waldorf off 229 (Laurel Branch/Eutaw Area).
I guess I'll just leave it out and see when it gets picked up. We certainly don't need 2x week. 1x week would be better but I guess they don't offer that kind of pick up.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

They changed my days too last week but I can't remember them. I looked on there website but no contact numbers. I'm in waldorf off 229 (Laurel Branch/Eutaw Area).
I guess I'll just leave it out and see when it gets picked up. We certainly don't need 2x week. 1x week would be better but I guess they don't offer that kind of pick up.

I would check with them on reducing your service and bill to pay for once a week pickup. They offered us (St. Mary's Area) an option of either 1 day a week or 2 days.

SoMdDude

In Laurel Branch too, we got changed from Wednesdays and Saturdays to Tuesdays and Fridays. I'm paying 60 every 3 months, thats what they quoted me when they came through selling their services for 2x a week

Last edited:

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

In Laurel Branch too, we got changed from Wednesdays and Saturdays to Tuesdays and Fridays. I'm paying 60 every 3 months, thats what they quoted me when they came through selling their services for 2x a week

See that's kind of BS. We were quoted at $60 for 3 months @ 1x per week. I assume your rate is cheaper since your area is probably more populated/more customers of their service in your area. :(

Natron0915

See that's kind of BS. We were quoted at $60 for 3 months @ 1x per week. I assume your rate is cheaper since your area is probably more populated/more customers of their service in your area. :(

Interesting inconsistencies...just got a quote for $25/mo for twice a week. They beat Goode's by $5/mo so we went with Evergreen. First pickup scheduled for tomorrow. We'll see.....

Interesting inconsistencies...just got a quote for $25/mo for twice a week. They beat Goode's by $5/mo so we went with Evergreen. First pickup scheduled for tomorrow. We'll see.....

$25 every three months?? That's insane, where are you located?

yobear

I've been with them for two months now, twice a week pickup, and no issues so far. I did what another poster recommended – I called them up and asked for the $60 a quarter deal and that’s what I got; couldn’t be happier!