Mt. Harmony Road accident (Calvert)?

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Road closed with barricades a while ago. Didn't hear any sirens previous. Anyone know what's up? Prayers out to folks involved if needed.

nobody really

I need a nap
That area is getting worse and worse. Prayers for those involved.

no kidding what is up with northern calvert, last friday leaving the gym in the am there was another bad accident @ mt harmony, and this was AFTER someone took out the pole there. wow.

Hank

my war
no kidding what is up with northern calvert, last friday leaving the gym in the am there was another bad accident @ mt harmony, and this was AFTER someone took out the pole there. wow.

1) People drive 80mph on Rt.4

2) On the back roads people tend to use both lanes... Drives me crazy!

Geez... How old are the daughters?

I'm not exactly sure. They were on their way to get senior pictures done for one of them (the middle child; deceased), the older one (driver; flown out) looks about 20 and the youngest (also flown out) looks about 7/8.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I'm not exactly sure. They were on their way to get senior pictures done for one of them (the middle child; deceased), the older one (driver; flown out) looks about 20 and the youngest (also flown out) looks about 7/8.

Damn, prayers for the faimly.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I did hear that there was a "child" trapped that was flown out Prior. 2

:huggy:

Devastating beyond words. Cannot comprehend what this family has to deal with now and forever. My heart hurts for them.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Oh man. Sending out tons of prayers for the family. Sitting here waiting while youngest gets Senior pictures taken. Can't even imagine the hell that family is going through right now.

Our community needs to do something about that road.

Rt235

Sadly the kids today can't read, but they can text and talk while driving!!! I see it all the time and the adults are just as bad!

If they had followed the rules of the road and the POSTED SPEED LIMIT...there would have been NO accident, nor death of a child!

Sorry for the families and the survivors. Perhaps this accident will impress on the others to drive as directed and live to a ripe old age!

There is a reason for those lines, speed limits and other laws kids think are silly and does not apply to them.

Prayers for the families.

Hank

my war
Sadly the kids today can't read, but they can text and talk while driving!!! I see it all the time and the adults are just as bad!

If they had followed the rules of the road and the POSTED SPEED LIMIT...there would have been NO accident, nor death of a child!

Sorry for the families and the survivors. Perhaps this accident will impress on the others to drive as directed and live to a ripe old age!

There is a reason for those lines, speed limits and other laws kids think are silly and does not apply to them.

Prayers for the families.

STFU azzhole. You have no idea what the circumstances were!

Rt235

Oh man. Sending out tons of prayers for the family. Sitting here waiting while youngest gets Senior pictures taken. Can't even imagine the hell that family is going through right now.

Our community needs to do something about that road.

Community won't do a darn thing....It is not the roads fault!

We as adults need to be better examples of what a safe driver is and impress on our "immature" children to do the same!